Avantasia

Opaaaa, Ripper!!! Bice to jebachki album!!!

Btw, za sve fanove vainglory i njenog pisanja:

VaingloryHellfire (45 minutes ago)

Hay now.... it doesn't suck!!!

i love Avantasia

the way it was before too

but why are you cursing this new stuff vso much?!!?!?!?!?!?

...that doesn't mean we have to

stop him..

he wanted to change a bit..and it's still great!!

admit it!!!

IT'S PERFECT!!!!

(there's just no song that i hate in all of his life work...)

Opaaaa, Ripper!!! Bice to jebachki album!!!

Btw, za sve fanove vainglory i njenog pisanja:

aaaaa t si ti mr. moody

zar ne????? XD

sad kapiram.....

ej nemojte se sad "smijat" meni...i mojim CRNIM RUPAMA!!!!

jbg.... pesma nije shit... nego se svi loze.... "nije to TO".....pa nabijem te na kolac..kakve veze ima sto nije isto????

jel se osecas divno dok slusas..i dobijas isti proizvod od toga???? (kad moram marketinske izraze da koristim...XD)

to je TO!!!

ok sad........

ne verujem

gosti za sad deluju zanimljivo (a jok i ne...koga samo jos nece dovuci??? XD) icon_smile.gif

mislim ono.... ajde... posto me svi toliko "volite" dok pisem...

necu nista da pretpostavljam..... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

ali ocekujemo nesto doooooooooobro...naravno srecni rolleyes.gif

Edited by vainglory

aaaaa t si ti mr. moody

zar ne????? XD

sad kapiram.....

ej nemojte se sad "smijat" meni...i mojim CRNIM RUPAMA!!!!

jbg.... pesma nije shit... nego se svi loze.... "nije to TO".....pa nabijem te na kolac..kakve veze ima sto nije isto????

jel se osecas divno dok slusas..i dobijas isti proizvod od toga???? (kad moram marketinske izraze da koristim...XD)

to je TO!!!

ok sad........

ne verujem

gosti za sad deluju zanimljivo (a jok i ne...koga samo jos nece dovuci??? XD) icon_smile.gif

mislim ono.... ajde... posto me svi toliko "volite" dok pisem...

necu nista da pretpostavljam..... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

ali ocekujemo nesto doooooooooobro...naravno srecni rolleyes.gif

ja,znam to.... nego

zloupotrebljavas koj komentar

koji je inace stvoren u tu (dobrotvornu svrhu)

...inace napisah

komentar na moj komentar...iliti istorijat :) :) :) :) :)

ako sam ja nesto ovde razumeo ubite me :) :) :)

MAGNUM SINGER BOB CATLEY ON AVANTASIA

After Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Ripper Owens (ex-Judas Priest), JornLande (Masterplan), Eric Singer (KISS) and Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody OfFire, Sieges Even) Magnum vocalist Bob Catley has been in the studio tosing his vocal parts for the forthcoming Avantasia album. Bob Catleyhad been on the road with Avantasia in 2008 when he was part of thelive ensemble that traveled around the globe.

Thevocal session took place at the Viper Room Recording Studio in England,under the watchful eye of Vinny Burns. Photos can be seen in the Backstage area!

Za mene odlicna vest, mnogo gotivim kako dekica peva :)

Iako jako gotivim Rippera, mislim da bi bilo dobro da batali sve projekte i sl., i da se posveti ovom bendu sa Richardom Christy-em (Charred Walls Of The Damned), to je nov bend u kome konacno nece imati koga da menja. Nadam se da ce Christy da pise pesme :) Ali ipak, nekako imam osecaj da ce biti na novoj turneji Avantasie...

Kad smo kod njega, bila bi fora da on gostuje. Ionako su se uortacili josh od one zezancije Avantasia vs Ayreon :muzicar:

Hehe :muzicar: e pa stvarno bi bila fora... :) ali ne verujem da ce to uraditi...

Zanimljivo je sto otkriva ovako jednog po jednog, bas me zanima ko ce sve biti na kraju. Mada i ovo za sad je odlicno :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bilo je i nekako logicno da se ovo desi :

October 19, 2009NEW AVANTASIA WILL BE A DOUBLE-ALBUM

Tobias has just decided that there is too much material to put it all on one album. So the next chapter of Avantasia will be spread over two albums.

“I have always given my very best, but this new chapter in Avantasia’s history is too much and too ambitious to be just a regular album. I have worked on it for years now, and it has become even more than two albums! I don’t know if I will release one first, or both simultaneously, or maybe even both in one special package. It’s all up to whatever label is going to release it, we’ll see. The production is so massive and I have so many guests this time. It’s the continuation of the “Scarecrow”-story. I knew that story would be spread out over two albums back then when we started working on it in 2006, cause we had writtem a real Rock Opera of over 20 songs even back then. But since then we kept composing, and out came even bigger and better material. Sometimes you don’t have a single good idea for months, whereas at another point it just keeps flowing. “The Scarecrow” was a huge success, with that success backing me up, it’s inspiring to be able to do things big time! Looking at the music industry today with all the CD burning and downloading I guess in the near future many of us traditional Rock and Metal bands won’t be able to spend such a production budget, I am afraid I won’t be able to afford so many guests and such a big production with orchestration and a choir and all that. That’s why this production takes so much time, it may be the last big epic I will be able to afford, and I want it to be the biggest piece I have worked on so far.”

So far Tobias has confirmed the following musicians to be part of the forthcoming Avantasia opus: Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Ripper Owens (ex-Judas Priest, Yngwie Malmsteen), Eric Singer (KISS), Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween), Jorn Lande (Masterplan), Bob Catley (Magnum), Sascha Paeth, Felix Bohnke (Edguy), Alex Holzwart (Rhapsody, Sieges Even)... More guests will be confirmed soon.

Heh, tolka imena ljudi koji uchestvuju ispisashe, a zaboravili najvaznijeg da spomenu. no.gif

Inache ekstra shto ce da bidne dupli cd. Avantasiju bogme nisam pushtao dobrih sto godina haha. Evo sad cu da ih se malo prisetim.

Eh now that's the spirit!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Ma tooo samo neka pici!!

Moze i sto cd-a da napravi, ako su sa puno osecaja vrede svaku paru (ili barem svaki sekund skidanja preko torrenata ili rapidshare-a XD)

I dalje nestrplivo ovde kod mene.. Znaci, cekamo!! icon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 weeks later...

October 29, 2009SYMPHONY X SINGER ON AVANTASIA

After Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween), Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Ripper Owens (ex-Judas Priest), Bob Catley (Magnum), Jorn Lande (Masterplan), Eric Singer (KISS), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody) and Felix Bohnke (Edguy) the next guest star can be confirmed: Russell Allen, exceptional star vocalist of US Progressive Metal heroes Symphony X will be part of the new Avantasia chapters. More details about his contribution here at www.tobiassammet.com soon.

Ideeeemoooooooo :rockdevil: ovome se nisam nadao, Lande+Allen+Ripper !! Ovo definitivno garantuje gomilu jacih pesama, nesto nalik Another Angel Down sa proslog...

Ocekujem da se ponove hitovi: The Final Sacrifice, Memory, Neverland, Sign Of The Cross, Breaking Away...

fantasticni vokali za sada, a bice ih jos....

Ovo polako prerasta u najiscekivaniji (dupli) album za 2010