07. Blowing Out the Flame

08. Symphony of Life

09. Alone I Remember

10. Promised Land (Part 2)

11. Journey to Arcadia

• 2 weeks later...

ovo kupujem cim izadje:

AvantasiaDeluxeBox.jpg

The albums will be available as normal CDs, as two separate double-picture vinyls, and as a beautiful collector's edition with a beautiful Avantasia-picture-book. The deluxe box set will feature twoCDs in two digibooks with impressive booklets, codes for online content(like bonus tracks, etc.) and the Avantasia-book "The Wicked Trilogy"including many never before seen photos from the tour and from photo sessions, etc. An exclusive interview, liner-notes, and a biography will also be included. All the album versions will be released simultaneously on April 3rd, so no one has to buy everything piece by piece but rather choose the version they prefer to get right from the start.

kosta 33 evra

Edited by DBrave

ako ima jos zainteresovanih mozemo da se udruzimo i da narucimo ove box-edition, pa troskove slanja placamo zajedno...

Elderane i ja smo prosli album (Scarecrow-lmtd.edition + DVD) narucivali preko Oath records shopa, nije ni to lose, korektno je stiglo sa ok cenom, samo sto smo cekali 3 nedelje po izlasku albuma...

Verovatno moze opet da se poruci preko njih

Продајем Metal Opera pt. II, савршено очуван.

1000 кинти.

img6856e.jpg

img6855x.jpg

aaaa odma! samo je sranje... treba prvo doci do novca. moze da se saceka malo samo da uzmem novac? :D

Aaaaa u martu obavezno i novu kutija-edisn!!

Dobro je sto nisu rekli da se prodaje od 1-og aprila. xD

evo intejvua iz jednog nemackog casopisa (Heavy) od pre par dana.

devojka sa edguy/avantasia foruma je prevodila sa nemackog na engleski tako da ne zamerite na greskama u kucanju:

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready!!!! Really a lot of text to translate and to typewrite.

I tried to do my best to translate it very well, so please ignore grammar or spelling mistakes. Just overlook them. icon_mrgreen.gif

Here we go:

Weare almost ready with recording, there are only a few overdubs left todo, choires, guitar solos and that kind of stuff. I’m even a bit sadthat our studio work is nearly ready because I’ve never had so much funwriting and recording new songs. After we (Sascha Paeth and I) hadbegun to start working on the new Avantasia album, we had so many ideasthat’s why we are going to release two albums.

Heavy: Are both albums equitable?

Tobi:Of course they are. We don’t have an album which contains rejectmaterial while we have absolute strong songs on the other one. Bothalbums are adequate releases even if they come out coincidentally. Iwish that they will be seen independent to each other even though theywill be released together at once in a set.

Heavy: Do the new albums continue on that part where the Scarecrow story did stop?

Tobi:Yes, I continue the story I already have started with the last album.The protagonist develops himself and makes new experiences, that’s whyyou can recognize some parallels to my own character. But neverthelessit’s difficult to consider both albums as a consecutive story because alot of feelings are reflected in the songs. It’s not like you can speakof a consecutive story, it’s more a reunion of episodes in whichespecially emotions play a very huge role. The listener does not haveto understand every single text to recognize the whole concept. Even ifsome passages will remain unclear, he will know and understand thewhole story. If I read “Faust” by Goethe or watch the movie “Paganini”with Klaus Kinski I won’t understand every little thing at all butnevertheless I recognize the context. Probably I only understand everythird sentence which was written by Goethe but I surely know what’sgoing on in that story without that I comprehend every single thought.

Heavy:I noticed that Jorn Lande is going to sing a lot of passages again. Isit because you love his voice so much or is it because of his importantcharacter? After all he represents the Mephisto character.

Tobi:It’s both. I often think that Jorn would fit perfectly on this or thatpart that’s why then I’m adding some lines which fit to his characterin the story. He’s a kind of Mephisto, so it’s easy to enter himbecause he whispers in a lot of situations.

Heavy:Additionally next to Michi Kiske, Bob Catley or Andre Matos, there arenew voices like Russell Allen, Ripper Owens or even Klaus Meine. Howactually happened this?

Tobi: I know Russell for quite a time,he’s a brilliant singer. Immediately he liked to participate. He’s avery relaxed guy with whom you can work very easily. When I was writingthe song “Scales Of Justice”, I thought that I need a singer with avery aggressive voice, so immediately Ripper Owens came in my mind. Imanaged to get Klaus because of Rudolph Schenker who was alreadyappeard on the Scarecrow as well. To me it is a dream to have Klaus onthe album. I’m a huge Scorpions fan. I don’t only like their music butalso I respect them for making german rock music international famous.That’s why the Scorpions are definitely the most successful german bandof all times. I had his voice in my mind while working on “Dying For AnAngel” but when he finally was in the studio and sang that song itsounded so incredible that I couldn’t believe it at all. I’m very proudto have Klaus on my album.

Heavy: Understandable. This song is going to be a hit definitely.

Tobi:That’s what I think as well. We are going to shoot a video for thatsong, too. It would be a pity if the people out there hadn’t the chanceto listen to that track.

Heavy: Is that song the most important to you?

Tobi:Difficult to say. But I’m sure it’s one of the highlights. If I had tointroduce Avantasia to someone, I’d choose “Runaway Train” but probablythis song is to complicated and difficult, so at next, I’d take “DyingFor An Angel”.

Heavy: “Runaway Train” is a very complex and bombastic track whichincreases during the song and which sounds vey theatrical. It’s easy tonotice you’re a fan of Meat Loaf.

Tobi: I don’t want to denythat at all. You can already hear this on the first Avantasia albums oron “Judas At The Opera”. Meat Loaf is a genius and of course I wasaffected by his music.

Heavy: You can find this theatrical element in the song “Death is just a feeling” as well. This sung is sung by Jon Olivia.

Tobi:Of course. While writing this song I had very detailed pictures in mymind. I imagined a very strange guy who’s sitting in the attic, totallyalone and somehow he seems to be very weird. Jon’s voice fitsperfectly, he made that song exactly how I wanted it to have. Itreminds a bit on “The Toy Master” which was sung by Alice Cooper.

Heavy:You mentioned that you have a very clear imagination of a song and howit should sound like. However do your singers have a lot of freedom?

Tobi:Some of them easily take it. If I give a song to Jorn, in the end itsometimes sound different from what I was imagining. But he’s such agreat singer so in the end it sounds amazing! Bob Catley is totallydifferent. He wants to know very exactly what to sing and how to sing apart. Not very astonishing, I think that’s the way he and Tony Clarkinof Magnum handle it. I have a clear imagination but I’m always readyfor advices, doesn’t matter if vocal or musicians parts.

Heavy: Bruce Kulick – next to Eric singer there’s a secondary guest of the KISS Family involved. How happened this?

Tobi:Actually this is very funny, because I already have asked him when Idid the metal operas but I never got a response. One day he contactedme because he wanted me to sing a song on his solo album. So I couldmanage to get him on Avantasia. Bruce is a very nice guy with whom Ibecame friends very quickly. When I was in California to write thetrack for his CD, it worked very well. We wrote music and lyricstogether in a hotel room. Besides we were on holiday with ourgirlfriends and enjoyed California. We often write emails, too. Hisguitar work is really fantastic and in my opinion he played guitar onthe best KISS albums of all.

Heavy: Not only Bruce did agreat job on guitar, Sascha did as well. Sometimes you ask yourselfwho’s actually playing that guitar part right now and then you arecompletely surprised that it is Sascha.

Tobi: That’s right.He’s absolutely fantastic. When we were in the studio, Eric Singer saidto me that Sascha himself doesn’t know how good he actually is. You cangive him whatever you want and he does a great job without losing hisown style.

Heavy: You mentioned Eric Singer, this time he doesn’t play drums on every song….

Tobi:Right, his parts were already recorded when we did the Scarecrow CD. Onthe newer songs we have Alex Holzwart and Felix Bohnke. Eric was verybusy with KISS, but Alex and felix are top quality drummers as well.

Heavy: Let’s talk about Sascha again. Is it right, that this time he did some songwriting as well?

Tobi:Yes. I always wrote the songs and then we arranged them together butnow Sascha wrote a complete song on his own. It’s called “Symphony OfLive”, a pretty unusual track. The singer who’s doing the vocals is afriend of Sascha as well and he suggested her to me. Her name is CloudyYang and she really did a great job.

Heavy: It’s alwaysvery interesting that you can persuade so many popular and top qualitymusicians to participate on Avantasia. Has there ever been a person whoturned out to be very unpleasant?

Tobi: No, not yet. I alwayshad luck not only to work with good but as well very nice and friendlymusicians. Of course there are some you like more than some other ones,but there hasn’t ever been one unfriendly person at all.

Heavy: Have you been rejected by a musician this time? A person who you wanted to have on your album?

Tobi:Yeah, it was Blackie Lawless. I have to say that he acted veryunfriendly. We had a meeting and I had to wait for him for hours. WhenI finally got to him, he only said: “Sorry Tobi, I don’t do thesethings!” For that declining he kept me waiting for hours.

Heavy: Are there any musicians who contacted you because they want to participate on Avantasia, too?

Tobi:It didn’t happen to me personally, but Sascha once said that sometimesit happens off and on. But actually that’s not interesting to me. Ichoose the people by myself.

Heavy: Probably notastonishing that there are requests like this. Not only the Scarecrowwas a very successful CD but also the single “Lost In Space”. When thissong was released a lot of people accused you to act too commercial.

Tobi:Honestly to me it’s not a shame to be successful, even it was not mywhole intention. It’s very nice to sell a lot of albums, but never doanything you do not like. You live perhaps 90 years. If I do somethingfor one year which I don’t like at all, then I have wasted 1/90 of mywhole life. That’s why I never do things I don’t stand behind for 100%. I gave myself a hard time releasing Lost In Space. It’s a verydifferent song to that what I have done so far. So it was probablydifficult to notice it was written by me. The Japanese said I was dumbto record such a pop rock song instead be sure to be on the safe side.They would like to have a melodic-speed-metal album with Timo Tolkki,Michi Kiske, Andre Matos and Timo Kotipelto. Every siong should soundlike “Reach Out For The Light”. Of course I could do that but I don’twant to. It would’t give me pleasure at all. Honestly I have to confessthat these accusations towards Lost In Space and Carry Me Over made mevery angry. They were easily unfair.

Heavy: Both Lost in Space EPs had a lot of great bonus material. This time again?

Tobi:We recorded 22 songs. We won’t have a single so there won’t be B-sidesneither. I think these have never been finished if we start to writeand record additional material. However we have one additional track:Don’t Stop Believing by Journey. But we do not know so far how to useit. I think our version is pretty good, because we really oriented onthe original version. I love Journey and especially that song.

Heavy: Who does not? You did a lot of live shows with Avantasia, especially festivals. How was this experience to you?

Tobi:Of course it was great and exciting, to me it was a complete newexperience. It was so much fun to travel with all of these people,doesn’t matter if festival or real gigs in concert halls we didoversea.

Heavy: It’s a bit stunning that there hasn’t been a live album or a DVD after the tour was finished…

Tobi:It was planned – both and we recorded four or five shows but till nowwe actually didn’t had the time to cut all that material. This is somuch work and we didn’t have time at all. Additionally we have so muchbonus material that we have to edit as well. After we finished theAvantasia tour, we did Tinnitus Sanctus and Fucking With Fire, so wedidn’t have any time for Avantasia. However one day we will work on it.

Heavy: Are there any plans for forthcoming Avantasia live shows?

Tobi:No, not yet and I don’t believe we will play shows. But you never knowwhat will happen, at least there had never been plans for an Avantasiatour and then we did it. But anyway, I don’t think we are going to goon tour in the near future.

Heavy: You always seem to bevery positive and happy. That reminds me a bit on Rudolf Schenker andhis biography book. You know it?

Tobi: Easy, Tiger! Of course, Iread it and I like it, too. The book reflects him very well and I thinkthere are probably some parallels. I’m a positive human being. Thisconfidence helped me when we started with Edguy, but also as well withAvantasia.

HeavyAvantasia1.jpg?t=1267224799

HeavyAvantasia2.jpg?t=1267224927

HeavyAvantasia3.jpg?t=1267225012

HeavyAvantasia4.jpg?t=1267225109

HeavyAvantasia5.jpg?t=1267225155

HeavyAvantasia6.jpg?t=1267225229

The wicked Symophony: title track, orchestra intro, numerous singers, excellent guitar work

Wastelands: reminds on earlier Avantasia, Michi Kiske, parallels to Helloween

Scales Of Justice: extreme hard song, Tim Owens

DyingFor An Angel: first single, reminds on eighties songs, goosebumbsguarantees, author doesn't seem to be a huge Scorpions fan, but hereKlaus Meine's performance is incredible.

Blizzard On A Broken Mirror: mini-opus, guitars remind on Savatage, very complex, catchy tune

RunawayTrain: magnum-opus, 9 minutes long, a lot of different atmospheres,bombastic chorus, theatrical, best song on "The Wicked Symphony"

Forever Is A Long Time: if there will be a tour again, this song is duty!, hard and groovy guitars but nevertheless very melodic

States Of Matter: Tobi und Russell Allen, fast song, melodic metal track

Angel Of Babylon: title song, great guitars

Your Love Is Evil: eighties guitar riff, probably the weakest song

Stargazers: numerous tempo changes, Michi Kiske, Russel Allen, Jorn Lande and Tobi

Blowing Out The Flame: power ballad, only Tobi on vocals

Death Is Just A Feeling: Jon Olivia, very bizarre song, best song on Angel Of Babylon

Symphony Of Live: written by Sascha Paeth, Cloudy Yang on vocals, very modern, lot of synthesizers

Journey To Arcadia: bombastic, influences by Meat Loaf, great guitar work, Bob Catley, Jorn Lande and Tobi

Allin all, the author says that it's again an improvement compared to theScarecrow which already was an incredible album. Seven of the new 22songs weren't completly finished to that time so there's no review.

Hopefully I could help you! icon_mrgreen.gif <br clear="all">

• Upvote 2

hmm pa bilo bi stvarno vrh al ko zna, mozda su zauzeti snimanjem albuma (Hansi sigurno) a Kai isto tako i sad turnejom...

jbg

ma bice sledeci deo :haha:

zato su sad uleteli Ripper i Rusell :rockdevil:

al ona pesma gde su Tobi, Lande, Kiske i Rusell Allan ce da objasni, cini mi se da traje oko 10-ak min

definitivno :mhihi:

odgovorili su mi na mail iz Oatha, moci ce preko njih da se poruci ono deluxe izdanje, treba da vide za cenu pa ce da jave mailom...

napisacu ove koliko je pa ako jos neko oce da uzima.

Ja sam preko njih Scarecrow kupio, sve je ok, al se ceka bas dugo, to je problem... Znaci slusace se likovana verzija jedno 3 nedelje dok ne stigne original

pa i nisu, slazem se...

Scarecrow sam platio oko 2100 din (sa postarinom do Beograda)... Sigurno da ne bih kupovao cd-ove redovno od njih po takvim cenama, ali jbg ovo moram da nabavim...

Isto tako razlika je kada se nabavlja neki disk cim izadje (jer tada ume da kosta 18-20 evra i u inostranstvu) a drugo je kada prodje godinu dana (tada obicno kostaju 12evra).... treba voditi racuna i o tome, da ne osudjujemo nekoga unapred...

kazem, cim mi odgovore, napisacu koja je ponuda. Ako bude skupo naravno da cu da trazim drugi nacin, nisam lud da bacam pare, trebaju mi i za Starcraft 2 original :mhihi: