Avantasia

Na nemackoj televiziji je bio prenos 50-ak minuta koncerta Avantasie sa Wackena. U utorak ce biti stream celog koncerta (1h 30min), na istom sajtu gde i ovi prethodni streamovi. Link za download tog skracenog snimka: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGN1RNVW HD tek treba da se pojavi. Evo nekih klipova:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCuQKqN8a6w

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

August 06, 2012

NEW AVANTASIA EPIC IN THE MAKING!

What many have recently been speculating about we're now happy to confirm. Tobias is indeed working on a new AVANTASIA epic that is planned to be released in spring 2013. Concept wise the album will be a classic Rock-Opera / Metal Opera. It's going to be a timeless fairytale, that despite its fantasy appeal, was inspired by happenings of our modern age and society. You‘ll find plenty of further details here at tobiassammet.com in the near future.

Originally Tobias wanted to lay AVANTASIA to rest after the release of its live DVD "Flying Opera" in April 2011, which topped the charts in Germany, Austria and Sweden and went Top 10 all over Europe, respectively after its headliner appearance at Wacken Open Air 2011 in front of more than 100,000 fans. About the surprising return of AVANTASIA Tobias says:

"Even though I love to record and tour with Edguy, I didn‘t foresee how much I need AVANTASIA when I decided to finish this chapter of my life in 2011. I didn't know if there would be another AVANTASIA album one day, but I didn‘t feel like doing it. After the worldwide success of the latest studio releases, an arena world tour that was sold out pretty much everywhere, collaborations with childhood heroes like Alice Cooper, Klaus Meine, Rudolf Schenker, Eric Singer of Kiss etc. I 'knew' that I had said everything I could possibly say in the name of AVANTASIA. But that's not what AVANTASIA is all about. I wanna create more great music, I wanna create more fantasy-worlds, the bigger and the more epic, the better. And listening to the material that I have created for this forthcoming chapter in the history of AVANTASIA, I know there is no way, I am not going to do it! I have got the feeling and the certainty, that this is absolutely meant to happen and to be! - Cheerz, Tobi"

Cak i najava deluje lose. I sam kaze da je vec sve rekao i da se istrosio ali da treba napraviti jos pesama jer se dobro prodaje. Poslednje Avanasia izdanje je za mene najvece razocaranje od kada slusam muziku. Bar sada znam sta da ocekujem.

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM: "THE MYSTERY OF TIME"

Today we have breathtaking news for all AVANTASIANS: The new album will be called “AVANTASIA - THE MYSTERY OF TIME“, and as previously reported is set for release in March.

Immediately after the release of this new Metal Opera, based on a story written by Tobias Sammet, the band will embark on a full-fledged indoor-tour, during which the band and special guests will bring the epic undertaking to the stage. Due to embracing all of the different eras and history of AVANTASIA these shows will have an extended playing time, and the whole evening will be dedicated to Avantasia with no support acts. Guests and album details will be announced soon!

najavio je da ce novi album mnogo vise liciti na prva 2, nego na Scarecrow trilogiju...

mada videcemo kako ce ispasti

Sto se tice turneje, trebalo bi da budu full koncerti (2-2,5h) a ne festivalski nastup (1,5h) i cekam da objavi gde ce sve nastupati, pa da krenem sa planiranjem :)

SAXON frontman Biff Byford has been confirmed as one of the guest musicians who will appear on "The Mystery Of Time", the new album from EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet's AVANTASIA project. Also scheduled to make appearances on the CD are former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick and drummer Russell Gilbrook of URIAH HEEP.

• 2 weeks later...