Iron Savior

Grobodan

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Teško mi naći nešto posebno negativno da kažem za Skycrest, sem što mi već upali malo u neki štanc mod. Maalo možda više zvuči kao stariji Savior nego prethodni albumi, ali to su nijanse. Kul naslovna, Piet zvuči super kao i uvek, i nema ništa posebno iritantno od pesama. Ono, dobar nemački feelgood power koji je super dok ide, ali posle stajanja malo toga ostaje u glavi.

Tako je, slazem se sa svim izrecenim pa da se ne ponavlja.

A ceka nas jos toga vrlo brzo

As we talked about The Landing during this interview a couple of times, in 2021 will be the 10th anniversary of that album. We will do something about this, it’s a special album for all of us. I worked on it at a difficult time when I had this Dockyard 1 record label, which went bankrupt. It’s a very personal and important album for Iron Savior, because after the Megatropolis album the band was off the radar, and The Landing was a comeback album. Because of that, we will do something about its anniversary. What this will be I cannot tell (yet), so stay tuned for that. And another thing since Reforged – Riding on Fire was quite successful, I really like the old songs being available again like this, so we are going to continue on doing Reforged- Volume Two will be in the pipeline for 2022. We are in the process of picking out twenty songs from the Noise catalog to be reworked on volume two.

• 3 years later...