Koldbrann

Grobodan

Evo opet teme o ovim Norvezanima koje smo gledali(bar naki od nas) 18.10.

Elem,prvi album Nekrotisk Inkvisition je fin album,nista narocito ali dobar za prvo predstavljanje.Stvari polako dolaze na svoje sa Atomvinter EPjem (tu je i split sa Lja,koji nisam slusao),da bi se momcadija u potpunosti nasla na ovogodisnjem izdanju Moribund,odicnom delu Darkthrone prljavstine i Satyricon / Taake melodike,sirove,ali ne totalno nekro,nego bas kako treba,produkcije.

Inace,mene je bend nesto bio smorio oko koncerta,pa mi je i na koncertu bilo smor,a ovih dana se ubijam od Moribunda. :ph34r: Ne znam koji mi djavo bi,nikad mi se to nije desavalo ali ajde...Samo mi zao sto ne uzeh original koji je kostao 650 dindzi :udri:

Gledala sam ih na Moribund Balkan Touru, malo su mi predugo svirali, dosta dobar sound s obzirom u kojoj su rupetini svirali u Zagrebu. Mannevond je solidan vokal live, i nosi majicu na Mortuary Drape :wub: Osobno mi se više sviđa Moribund, nekako je čišći i siroviji od Nekrotisk, a split s Ljaa su samo dvije, ali moćne pjesmice. No ipak ih nebih uspoređivala s Taakeom, Taake je jedan. :wub:

Edited by Aurora Vandalis

Gle, za takvu vrst glazbe, sat vremena svirke je uvrh glave. Ja sam pod kraj morala izaći van, jer nisam više mogla izdržati taj silni TNBM. Mislim da bi tako bilo i da su Moribund svirali više nego onaj drugi.

Inače su svirali i 2003e ovdje, ali taj njihov nastup želim zaboraviti jer je sramotan(ne što se tiče benda, nego organizacije).

Koldbrann dvaput u manje od godinu dana. Zanimljivo. :):):)

Mislim da će te datume uglavnom svirati po zapadnoj Europi. Što se Taakea tiče, raspitala sam se kod Ivara(Enslaved) šta se događa s Hostom. Čovjek mi je rekao da je Host izašao iz zatvora i da rade na ovome albumu. A zbog čega je u zatvoru, vam nažalost ne smijem reći. Obećala sam. :bigblue:

Ja sam ih ove godine dva puta gledala. Prvi put: otvoren prostor, odlicna setlista, ali bzvz scenski, jer je na to utjecala cinjenica da su svirali u 3 poslije podne.

Drugi put u Sarajevu..dobra svirka s nekim incidentima koji su me posteno rasprizdili, ali sve u svemu kvalitetno odsvirano. Taj dan sam uradila i mini int s njima (actually Lloyd.om) i mogu reci da su stvarno odlicni i sto se tice nescenskog ponasanja.

Likovi iz Krvi su mi to najbolje predocili.

Inkvisitor R. all the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom:

REGARDING MY DEPARTURE FROM KOLDBRANN

Since I already heard in a bar on a trip to Bergen last month that my situation with Koldbrann had leaked out, I might as well go public with the fact that I am no longer a part of Koldbrann. To avoid any rumors, I was fired, plain and simple. For reasons beyond me. I would never leave Koldbrann by my own choice.

Since our first demo in 2002, I did 110 concerts(most outside Norway) and 9 studio sessions with Koldbrann, four of the studio sessions in my own home, so it's not a happy situation for me that I am no longer in the band, which actually was the band of my dreams so to speak.

I also wanna thank you all so far for all the emails and support. I had never expected such a response. It personally means alot for me to hear that my work with Koldbrann have been so much appreciated around the world. Its also nice to hear that so many people, many whom I have never met or talked to before, got into Koldbrann simply because of my drumming.

I will spend the rest of this spring and summer finishing my library building and the demo studio in the cellar of my barn and do my obligations with the bands I will do session work for. I will also record a full length album this summer and do some concerts with Satanic Black Metal band Arvas from Bergen, but apart from that, only the future will tell.

The musical future for me is yet undecided. Mainly because finding a new band where I will fit musically, where I can use my own drumstyle, and with people who will accept and work with me as the person I am, and that shares my visions about what Black Metal and the ideology behind it, is all about, will not be easy. Who knows yet, but I might retire from playing and rather spread the word of Satan on other arenas, since I feel 90 % of the "Black Metal" bands out there these days are nothing but posers who have no idea what this is all about...

Stay true to yourself, your family, your heritage and finally, Black Metal as it is supposed to be!

• 1 month later...

Norwegian black metallers KOLDBRANN have recruited drummer Folkedal (SARKOM session musicians) and guitarist Voidar (HJARNIDAUDI) for their upcoming festival appearances.

KOLDBRANN now consists of:

Kvass - Guitar

Mannevond - Vocals

S.G.J. - Bass

Folkedal - Drums (live)

Voidar - Guitar (live)

• 1 month later...