Nocturnal Rites

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobro, nisu zasrali naravno, ne osuđujem ih zbog toga, samo za razliku od prethodnih albuma, "8th Sin" je po kvalitetu daleko, Zasigurno jedan od slabijih albuma u njihovoj karijeri, ako ne i najslabiji. Ali, šta sad, ljudi smo, svi grešimo. Neke greške se skupo plaćaju, one se ne ispravljaju. Što se tiče NR-a, tu može mnogo više da se ispravi, čak da se i napravi (naravno, u pozitivnom smislu te reči).

• 3 weeks later...

Guitarist Nils Norberg has announced his departure from the Swedish melodic metal band NOCTURNAL RITES.

"I have decided to lay down the guitar as my interest for music kind of cooled down the last years," he writes in a statement. So I'm not a part of NOCTURNAL RITES anymore. It's just because of myself. I decided to do this and it has absolutely not been a bad feeling in the band in any way. I don't know how or if I will go on with music, but I will take a break from the guitar that has been taking up all my waking time the last 20 years. The band will always be a second family for me and I'm not closing the door to play with them again if it would be an opportunity and I would have the urge to play again. I think the band will go on and will still make kick ass music both live and in the studio. I just wanna say thanx to the band for the best times in my life and to all the nice people I met and partied, destroyed, laughed and kicked ass with along these 12 years in the band. Thanx so much! Take care and maybe we meet again somewhere!"

The band comments: "The remaining members would like to extend a huge thank you to Norberg for his time in the band and wish him all the best! We respect his decision but hope he finds his way back to music. Applicants interested in replacing Norberg are of course more than welcome to email us their demos at guitarist[at]nocturnalrites.com."

Ja ipak mislim da je chuo "8th sin" i posramio se :mhihi:

Guest headbanger

Ma vi ste svi poludeli! The Sacred Talisman je DEFINITIVNO THE BEST NR album. Necu da gresim dusu, svi osim zadnjeg albuma su odlicni, ali nije to-to, barem ne sto se vokala tice, jer muzika kicks ass.

Toliko od mene.

P.S. Grand Illusion je definitivno jedan od boljih NR albuma.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Swedish melodic metallers NOCTURNAL RITES have issued the following update:

"Songwriting is proceeding as planned and going very well indeed. We are quite sure some of the new stuff will turn some heads. Up and down, in a good way! A quick explanation would be, a little back to the darker 'Afterlife' [2000] days mixed with some trademark NOCTURNAL RITES catchy melodies — those that can never go wrong! On the guitarist front — the search has not ended, but we have a few very interesting candidates now that sound out of this world. So just some logistics and then we'll jam and see where that leads us. We'll let you all know once WE know."

Haha, 'ajde i to da vidimo...