Negură Bunget / Dordeduh

Aurora Vandalis

NEGURA BUNGET — the Romanian band that incorporates elements of black metal, progressive metal, folk metal and dark ambient — is putting the finishing touches on a new mini-CD, "Poarta De Dincolo" (English translation: "A Gate From The Above" or "Carrying From The Other Side"). The effort is being recorded once again at Negura Music studio and, as the title suggests, focuses on exploring the relation between worlds, either from above, under or beyond.

"Poarta De Dincolo" will mark NEGURA BUNGET's final release for Code666 Records, putting an end to a collaboration that began almost 10 years ago.

• 1 month later...

NEGURA BUNGET's live DVD/2CD "Focul Viu" will be released by Lupus Lounge / Prophecy Productions on March 11th, 2011 (Germany and Austria) and March 14th (rest of the Europe). The material with a playing time of over 90 minutes was recorded back in December 2008 at a concert in Bucharest with band's classic line-up featuring Hupogrammos, Sol Faur, and Negru.

Tracklist:

Primul OM, Wordless Knowledge, Intro Bruiestru + Cunoaşterea Tăcută, IIII, Al Locului, Norilor, Hora Soarelui, Cel Din Urmă Vis, II, III, Văzduh, Ţesarul De Lumini

Extras:

Slideshow with photos of the concerts.

All NEGURA BUNGET videos remixed on a live song recording of "Tesarul De Lumini".

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1814063549653&oid=122521658206&comments

• 1 month later...
Code666 has announced the signing of Transilvanian black metallers SYN ZE SASE TRI for the release of their debut album, Intra Doua Lumii, scheduled for early 2011.

Syn Ze Sase Tri was formed in 2007, inspired by the bloody history and myths of their motherland Transilvania. The band started working on their debut album but unfortunate deals with small indie labels delayed the release of the album. In 2009 Corb and Spin joined fellow-citizens NEGURA BUNGET to replace leaving members Soul Faur and Hupogrammos, composing and recording the album Virstele Pamintului. The following touring duties with Negura Bunget stopped Syn Ze Sase Tri activities for a while, then in late summer 2010 Corb and Spin decided to concentrate on their own band, and now their debut album is finally ready to be released.

Intre Doua Lumi tracklisting:

'Profetie'

'Ziua Din Urma'

'Fauritorul Lumii'

'Gind Blestemat'

'A Vietii Roata'

'Maretia Intruparii'

'Calea Fara De Sfirsit'

'Spirit Etern'

'Intre Doua Lumi. Transcendenta'

'Ruga'

Recorded at Negura Music Studio (Negura Bunget) and mixed by Andy Vasilescu, the album will appeal to fans of KEEP OF KALESSIN and DIMMU BORGIR .

Syn Ze Sase Tri lineup:

Corb - vocals, guitars

Strigoi - drums

Hultan - bass

Spin - guitars

21rc_56_1-300x300.jpg

Jbt izrodi se masa bendova od Negure... stigao mi album, javiću vredi li čemu.

Ne liči, piše ti: za fanove Dimmu i KoK. Mada za sada sam samo pustio jednu pesmu na myspace da vidim o čemu se radi ali tu ne čuh Negure nešto.

Slažem se i ja za omot, baš je kičasto.

I jebeš Negurin novi EP, kad će Dordeduh album?

Syn Ze Sase

Fali ti Tri :haha:

Ne liči, piše ti: za fanove Dimmu i KoK. Mada za sada sam samo pustio jednu pesmu na myspace da vidim o čemu se radi ali tu ne čuh Negure nešto.

Slažem se i ja za omot, baš je kičasto.

I jebeš Negurin novi EP, kad će Dordeduh album?

Fali ti Tri :haha:

Meni onako i Dimmu i Kok su za letvu bolji od ovoga, ne znam kakv je onaj ravenwoods...vredili li cekirati to je jedna stari turski goth doom akt:D

• Talvi changed the title to Negură Bunget / Dordeduh