Negură Bunget / Dordeduh

Aurora Vandalis

"Maiestrit", the magical and passionate re-interpretation of NEGURA BUNGET's classic album "Maiastru Sfetnic" from 2000, will be released by Lupus Lounge/Prophecy on March 15. This record contains the last studio recordings of the classic NEGURA BUNGET lineup (Hupogrammos, Sol Faur, Negru). The album will be complemented by previously unreleased acoustic versions of "A-vint In Abis" and "Plecaciunea Mortii".

"Maiestrit" track listing:

01. Vremea Locului Sortit

02. In-zvicnirea Apusului

03. A-vint In Abis

04. Al Locului

05. Bruiestru

06. Plecaciunea Mortii

07. A-vint In Abis (acoustic version)

08. Plecaciunea Mortii (acoustic version)

The album will be released as a digipak CD and as a deluxe artbook edition (28x28 cm, 56 pages) with plenty of NEGURA BUNGET visuals. The artbook edition will be strictly limited to 1,000 copies.

Commented Negru: "I am happy to see that the last materials we worked on under the original formula of the band are now completed.

"The first idea to re-record the 'Maiastru Sfetnic' album in its entirety we had soon after the original release came out in 1999. It took some years, though, before we finally started doing it, in 2007. After a lot of work, the basic elements were already recorded in April 2009 when NEGURA BUNGET parted ways with Hupogrammos and Sol Faur. It remained their task, though, to complete their work on this material. And now 'Maiestrit' is the final legacy of the NEGURA BUNGET past.

"The live DVD and 2-CD, entitled 'Focul Viu' (English: 'Living Fire'), was recorded in January 2008 at a concert in Bucharest. After a complex process of audio and video mix, the 90-minute concert is soon ready to be released. Beside the actual concert, available in stereo and 5.1 surround mix, you'll find on the DVD a slideshow with concert pictures as well as a newly mixed re-arrangement of all NEGURA BUNGET videos up to date.

"These two materials are the last materials we started working on in the old NEGURA BUNGET lineup that featured Sol Faur and Hupogrammos, and although we completed with them apart from the band, all belong to the same spirit. These two materials mark the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one. May it be a meaningful moment for everybody."

Added Hupogrammos: "A chapter is closing in our lives. Sol Faur and I are currently working on the last details of the final episode of a challenging experience that, for 15 years, took us on a path of musical and mystical development.

"Our intention was to re-enbody the purest black metal album we ever made and to do that in an impeccable manner, as black metal requires impeccability. The dream of such high intent was not entirely fulfilled, but the result of our endeavour was materialized as 'Maiestrit'.

"We started to work on this album two years ago, and until the moment the band split we had recorded most of the electric guitars and the drums. Everything else was performed and composed after July 2009 (when we split up) by Sol Faur and myself, including the two bonus tracks that were especially composed and re-shaped for this album.

"In our eyes, the journey of NEGURA BUNGET ends with this last album. Anyone caring about and searching for new forms of expression in music is invited to keep an eye on our two new bands, DORDEDUH and SUNSET IN THE 12TH HOUSE."

NeguraBunget_maie.jpg

Ma ko jebe ove. Od kada su odbacili NS nisu ni za kurac. SAMO NS!!!!

HEIL!

Oni nikad nisu ni bili NS. A ja ne znam ni kada su odbacili NS, ali aj da predpostavim na 'N Crugu Bradului tada su pocheli intezivnije da koriste progresivne elemente. Ali kada su pocheli to da chine napokon ih je dosta ljudi primetilo, i OM se moze lako naci na listama najboljih BM izdanja ikada.

Ali ono je bio najkultniji razgovor. :( Šteta što Azaralena nije kopirala i sledeći Urošev post vezan za koze na najbolje postove. :(

Ono za Legiona, a? :haha:

Jes', šteta je ali nisam mogla da znam da će pasti kao žrtve zloćkastoga moderatora. :(

^Imash u Djubrishtu pa kopaj. I dosta vishe o tome.

Mi nemamo Đubrište, zar si zaboravio? :icon_ne:

Edited by Azaralena

hm rumunski ns.neznam slabo sam upucen u rumunsku nacionalisticku muziku mada voleo bi da budem vise.znam jednog lika iz rumunije nekog skinsa jednom mi je on doneo neke rumunske pank bendove i tamo je bio jedan spot rumunskog ns oi benda i bas je bio dobar.okacio bi ga na youtube ali nemogu vise da nadjem disk.ako neko ovde zna nesto jos o rumunskoj nacionalistickoj muzici neka posalje neke linkove ili slicno

jbt, temisvar mi je udaljen 40min, mogao bih skoknuti na neki cert negure.. :)

Ako budesh nekad ozbiljno razmisljao da ovu akciju sprovedesh u delo, posalji mi poruku ako zelish saputnika. :D Stvarno bi voleo da vidim Neguru u Temishvaru.

Kad su koncerti, nisam u toku??

Za sada nema nikakvih informacije.

• Talvi changed the title to Negură Bunget / Dordeduh