Necros Christos

Goxy

• 3 months later...

Nova stvar/sempl> http://www.van-gbr.de/samples/NecrosChristos_NecromantiqueNun.mp3

Dopada mi se produkcija i vokal, ima i dobra solaza pred kraj.. sve to obecava album tezak 666.666.666 tona.

Na last.fm se pojavilo i ovo > The shortest song is 3:52 and the longest 9:27...the rest between. 23 tracks in total!

#Jan 18. 2011

In its 10th year of existence, the Entity known as Necros Christos unleashes its 2nd full length album entitled Doom Of The Occult. The release date has been set up for the 11th of March 2011 through German forces Sepulchral Voice and Ván Records, followed later on by an US release by The Ajna Offensive.

The album will contain 9 new tracks such as Necromantique Nun, The Pharaonic Dead and Descending Into The Kingly Tomba as well as numerous acoustic interludes for which the band is infamously known for since its creation in 2001.

Expect nothing but one of the most dark, occult and disturbing Death/Doom Metal records of all time...

Dakle, 11. mart je dan kad cemo ugledat ovo chedo.

Nekros Hristos, Vaistinu Nekros.

necros-christos_7842mda.jpg

Edited by morbid god

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...