Norther

Angelystor

Finnish metallers NORTHER will release a new five-song EP, entitled "No Way Back", in February 2007. According to a posting on the group's web site, "this album is made in co-operation with Suomen Musiikki and Mr. Kari Hynninen."

Inace..totalno sam smetnuo sa uma da je "Till Death Unites Us" iz ove godine..najbolji njihov album :rockdevil:

Kreativnosti ima podosta! Albumi su im svi dobri. Svojevremeno sam uz Dreams Of Endless War i diskmen popio mnogo litara piva. Sam, nocu, u Sumaricama. Bio sam zesce sjeban tada. Vise mi je prijao Norther nego Anathema.

Sada mi je samo mozda Till Death... bolji od gore pomenutog. Jedva cekam taj EP.

• 3 weeks later...

Svojevremeno sam uz Dreams Of Endless War i diskmen popio mnogo litara piva. Sam, nocu, u Sumaricama. Bio sam zesce sjeban tada. Vise mi je prijao Norther nego Anathema.

Ziv bio ljudino, znam ti "muke" :rockdevil:

Jedan od retkih bendova koji me "drzi" duze nego sto su to ucinili gardijani, ensi i cob zajedno. Respect.

• 4 weeks later...

Finnish metallers NORTHER have revealed the track listing for the new EP, "No Way Back", to be released in Finland by Suomen Musiikki at the Finnish Metal Expo (held February 16-18 in Helsinki). Release dates for other territories will be announced soon.

"No Way Back" track listing:

01. Frozen Angel

02. C.U.S.

03. No Way Back

04. Reach Out

05. Close Your Eyes

A teaser medley for the EP can be found at this location. Check out the CD artwork here.

{}

Ne svidja mi se ovo shto chuh na tizera..

Edited by Angelistor

hmhmgrhmgrhmmm....

Norther is a melodic death metal band from Helsinki, Finland whose style incorporates elements of heavy metal, black metal and power metal. Norther's sound has been said to be similar to that of Children of Bodom, and the band has cited Children of Bodom as being an influence to them. However, they deviate from Children of Bodom in that their songs tend to be more melodic and less technical.

:mhihi:

zao mi je fanovi...

• 2 weeks later...