Blaze Bayley

Divlji Tigar

Aha, biće album:

Former IRON MAIDEN and current WOLFSBANE singer Blaze Bayley has commenced work on his new solo album, "The King Of Metal", for a tentative March 2012 release. A European headlining tour in support of the CD will kick off in early March in Belgium.

Commented Blaze: "Over the many years I have been a professional singer, and through my ups and downs, I have noticed how some artists and bands take their success and their fans for granted.

"For me, there is no heavy metal without heavy metal fans.

"I am dedicating the new album and tour to my fans and the fans of heavy metal. It is called 'The King Of Metal' because you the fans are the real kings of metal. Each one of you that buys albums and merchandise and tickets to gigs is a king of metal to me."

22 Mar TBC Belgrade flag_serbia.gif Blaze Bayley

:razz: Preduhitrio si me.

Ово су неке информације. Капирам да су тачне.

Claudio Tirincanti - Drums (Opposite Sides, ex-Fear Dorg, ex-Voices from Beyond, ex-Hortus Animae (live), ex-Nasty Tendency) (2010-present)

Nick Meganck - Bass (Ogress) (2011-present)

Steve Deleu - Guitars (Ogress, Gwyllion, ex-FireForce, ex-Double Diamond, ex-Sphinx) - (2011-present)

Dave Andrews - Guitars (ex-Chokehold) (2011-present)

Bubnjar je pravi! Za ostale ne znam ko su.

Ime je sranje! Ali do sada mi je vrhunski sve sto je covek radio! I sa mejdenima naravno, posebno X Factor! Pa ocekujem jos jedno remek delo!! Bas lepa vest...jedan od najdrazih konecerata mi je unplugged u studentskom gradu...zaista posebno iskustvo!

• Upvote 1

Ili ipak ne. :icon_ne:

Na Blejzovoj fejsbuk stranici je postavljena Bugarska za 22. mart. Pitao sam šta se desilo sa koncertom u Beogradu, Blejz reče da ''We didn't get a final offer from Belgrade so it got changed to Bulgaria. In case we get an offer from Belgrade we'll try to fit it in somewhere else.''

Dammit.

• 1 month later...

Kako mi je krivo sto smo ove godine izvisili za datum u Srbiji :sad:

Bilo bi super videti opet ovog coveka kako pegla sa bendom.

Bio sam jako kivan na njega zato sto se pokenjao po Harrisu najstrasnije ali sam sve to zaboravio i "oprostio" kada je izasao Promise And Terror koji je bio fenomenalan i veoma iskren.Od novog albuma ocekujem da nastavi tim tempom i tom energijom,i jako mi je drago sto vidim da se izvukao iz depresije i mraka pa opet u full-u przi sa bendom.! :rockdevil:

Edited by BruceBruce

Tamo će ih pratiti lokalni muzičari, mada možda to važi samo za Paula.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15mASsSESw

Ovi likovi će biti prateći bend:

Andrei Smirnov (EVERLOST, ex-Master) - guitar

Ilya Mamontov (EPIDEMIC) - guitar

Nikolay Korshunov (crematoria, ex-of the arteries) - Bass

Andrey Ischenko (ASHEN LIGHT, ex-CATHARSIS) - Drums

Edited by Divlji Tigar