Porcupine Tree

Vitamin K Experience

Naravno da je dovodjenje PTa misaona imenica, evo josh jedna od mnogih primera, bio sam pre koju nedelju na Isisu u Hrvatskoj. Rasprodano bilo i josh 100 ljudi nije moglo da udje, jel nije bilo karata. A dal bi ovde moglo da Isis dovede 300 ljudi je pitanje, bash kaskamo. :(

Kaže drugar na moje pitanje da li bi mogli da pređu brojku od 500 ljudi kod nas:

500 je SF, cak i sa solidnom reklamom. A tek onaj nivo od sinoc - karta 35 evra, rasprodata dvorana, fanaticna publika koja zna sve tekstove i njihova predstava sa sve laserima i video projekcijama. Neverovatno da je toliki bend kod nas prakticno anoniman, da su komentari na recenziju na Popboksu u fazonu "koji su bre ovi?". Tuzno jbg.

lol

• 4 weeks later...

Sa Wilsonovog spejsa:

SW's top albums of the last 10 years

Hi there,

I was asked to do this for a magazine, so I thought I may as well post it here too. On my SWHQ website I'll just be posting my top music of 2009 (some of which is also below), but here's what I think are probably the most special albums to me of the last 10 years, in alphabetical order. I see some people have done top tens, but for me that's impossible - 10 years distilled into just 10 albums, no way! With some artists it tends to be a run of 2 or 3 albums where I just love everything they do. So I ended up with more like 50 albums in my list, and I'm sure I've forgotten loads of things too (by the way Tool isn't one of them, I'm well aware they released 2 albums in the last 10 years). This is really just my personal selection, and I realise that there are lot of great records missing from my list - so I guess you can assume that for whatever reason they didn't grab me quite as much as these babies.....

Air - Virgin Suicides / Talkie Walkie

Oren Ambarchi - Suspension / Grapes From the Estate / In the Pendulum's Embrace

Aphex Twin - Drukqs

Autechre - Untilted / Quaristice

William Basinski - The River / The Garden of Brokeness

Bjork - Vespertine

Boards of Canada - In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country / Geogaddi

Bola - Fyuti

Kate Bush - Aerial

Corrupted - Llenendose De Gusanos

Dalek - Gutter Tactics

Fovea Hex - Neither Speak Nor Remain Silent

Godspeed! You Black Emperor - Yanqui U.X.O.

King Crimson - The Power to Believe

Thomas Köner - Unerforschtes Gebiet

LCD Soundsystem - Sounds of Silver

The Mars Volta - Octahedron

Massive Attack - 100th Window

Meshuggah - I

Monolake - Gravity / Cinemascope / Momentum

Murcof - Remembranza

The Necks - Aether

Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero

Nurse With Wound - Salt Marie Celeste

Oceansize - Everyone Into Position / Frames

Portishead - Third

Prefuse 73 - Vocal Studies and Uprock Narratives

Radiohead - Kid A / Amnesiac / In Rainbows

Sand Snowman - I'm Not Here / The Twilight Game

2nd Gen - Irony Is

Shearwater - Rook

Shit N Shine - Ladybird

Sigur Ros - ( )

Set Fire to Flames - Telegraphs in Negative

Squarepusher - Ultravisitor

Stars of the Lid - And Their Refinement of the Decline

Sunn O))) - Black One / Monoliths and Dimensions

Susanna and the Magical Orchestra - Melody Mountain / Sonata Dwarf Mix Cosmos

Uton - Whispers From the Woods

Venetian Snares - Chocolate Wheelchair / Doll Doll Doll / Find Candace

VidnaObmana - Dante Trilogy

Scott Walker - The Drift

Wolf Eyes - Burned Mind

Thom Yorke - The Eraser

Fave reissue of the decade has to be the Gas "Nah und Fern" box set, closely followed by the Neil Young Archives.

Best live concerts I saw were by Prince and Magma (you don't see them in the same sentence very often.)

Best films I saw were Chris Cunnigham's videos and short films, David Lynch's Inland Empire, and the Swedish film Let the Right One In. And probably loads of other stuff that I can't bring to mind right now. I should add Amelie to that list

Probably I'll be adding and amending this list and other things occur. But for now Merry Xmas!

S

edit: Neko pitao što nema Opetha, i evo šta SW kaže:

Before anyone else decries the absence of Opeth from my list, I certainly would consider Blackwater Park to be one of the best records of the last 10 years - I just didn't feel it was right to include any of the records I made, or in this case helped to make, in the list.

Edited by AstralliS

Jeste, taj sam :haha: Ownovao ga nikad jače, ovaj se smejao ko neko detence i izgovarao "Fuck!" :haha: Mada, kontam da ni MA nije za "bacanje", potuko bi ga u metalu i delom u psihodeličnom obscure rocku sedamdesetih, for sure D:D

link

Kako raspičuje onaj solo u Shesmovedon :rockdevil:

Napokon neko i to da primeti. Fenomenalan solo.

E da sada sam skinuo onaj Voyage 34 complete Trip, bash me interesuje nasta lichi. Kaze progressive rock/techno, cool. :D