Porcupine Tree

Vitamin K Experience

Evo sada sam hteo da pre-orderujem Grace for Drowning ( http://www.gracefordrowning.com/ ), i gledam zemlje Montenegro, Albania, Afganistan i nigde Srbije. Moracu da sacekam da se pojavi na Amazonu, pa da priorderujem, ali jbt. koja tuga kada tako nesto vidis.

Edited by Lunar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grace for Drowning is the second album released under Wilson’s own name, and builds on the artistic inroads he forged with 2009’s exceptionally well-received Insurgentes.

A double album ('two 40-45 minute albums in the same package') Wilson has described it as "my biggest project to date". He continues,

“’Insurgentes’ was an important step for me into something new. This record takes that as a starting point, but it’s more experimental and more eclectic. For me the golden period for music was the late sixties and early seventies, when the album became the primary means of artistic expression, when musicians liberated themselves from the 3 minute pop song format, and started to draw on jazz and classical music especially, combining it with the spirit of psychedelia to create “journeys in sound” I guess you could call them. So without being retro, my album is a kind of homage to that spirit. There’s everything from [Ennio] Morricone-esque film themes to choral music to piano ballads to a 23 minute progressive jazz–inspired piece. I’ve actually used a few jazz musicians this time, which is something I picked up from my work remixing the King Crimson records.”

Steven will also be embarking on a solo tour later in the year, confirmed tour dates are as follows:

OCTOBER IN EUROPE

21st - Wisla Hall, Krakow, Poland

22nd - Heimathafen, Berlin, Germany

23rd - Muffathalle, Munich, Germany

25th - Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

26th - Bataclan, Paris, France

27th - Live Music Hall, Cologne, Germany

28th - Markthalle, Hamburg, Germany

31st - Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London, UK

Edited by In The Flesh

A do pre 2 strane se ovde prosipala neka nevera u Stevu...

...i onda covek izbaci "Remainder The Black Dog" i sve ode u supernovu materinu.

Jedva se jebeno ceka album.

Ja nemam straha za novog Steven Wilsona, već za novi Porcupine Tree. Tako jest da se ne ponovi ponovo Insurgents/Incident .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2