Neurosis

darthmoog

• 5 weeks later...

Ima li još nekoga koga novi album nije preterano zadivio?

Sve je tu, a opet ne radi. Znam da će neko (Talvi, gledam u tebe) reći da je to njihov fazon koji su oni osmislili, pa sada mogu da vozaju isto dokle hoće, jer ih boli kurac - ali ovde zaista ima malo toga svežeg. Kao skup svega što su radili do sada (što nije uvek loše), ali bez iskre koja bi to učinila novim iskustvom.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I don’t want to have to go to the control room and see if my tone is right, I’ve already spent the last twenty-some years making my guitar tone the way I want it. I just need it caught, captured in a pleasing form.. and in him, I have total trust. I don’t have to go into the control room and check.

Koliko iskustva, znanja i stava isijava iz ovoga.

obožavam njegove intervjue, taj čovek je rekao najbolju stvar o muzici koju sam ikad čuo, tj. pročitao:

You know, you can’t explain where music comes from. Some people can take credit, [calling themselves] a musical genius, and I don’t think it works that way. I think it exists out in the ether and you’re lucky enough if it just flows through you. Somehow you’re lucky enough to be an antenna for this stuff.

To je to, zajedno sa ovime pokazuje da razume o čemu se tu radi.

I see a lot of kids going and buying guitars for Christmas. Most of them don’t give it more than a couple weeks, but there’s always that one. There’s always that one that is going to go and sit with it and be like “Alright I’m not as good as that guy, but I got something I need to say.’

ja nikako da ga svarim,probao sam par puta,ne ide.nikako da provalim u cemu je problem,nije reciklaza,prosto album nema ono vau kao svi do sad.predzadnji mi je u top tri,pokusacu kad opet ozeleni sve napolje,ja npr imam taj problem da pojedina muzika me previse asocira na neko vrijeme,ovo mi nikako nije album za zimu.