Genghis Tron

tanker

• 1 month later...

potpisali za relapse...

Relapse Records has announced the signing of avant-garde rock extremists GENGHIS TRON. The band commented: "We're incredibly excited to be joining the Relapse family. The three of us have been huge fans of the label since the dawn of time and we can't wait to work with them on our future releases.'

• 10 months later...

Tracklisting

GENGHIS TRON has posted the second preview track, "City On A Hill", from its brand new full-length album and Relapse debut, "Board Up The House". This track, as well as album opener "Board Up The House", can be heard now exclusively via the band's MySpace page.

01. Board Up The House

02. Endless Teeth

03. Things Don't Look Good

04. Recursion

05. I Won't Come Back Alive

06. City On A Hill

07. The Whips Blow Back

08. Colony Collapse

09. The Feast

10. Ergot

11. Relief

"Board Up The House" was recorded at Godcity Studios in Salem, MA with producer Kurt Ballou. The CD will be released on February 19 in North America (February 25 internationally) via Relapse Records.

GENGHIS TRON is currently wrapping up a North American tour with labelmates THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meni je odlican...ali isto ih ne gledam vishe kao genghis tron...album ima mnogo slusljiviju strukturu i vidi se da je sastavljen za shire mase...i dobre su pesme a neki elektro instrumentali su bash bash lepi...ali DNM mi ostaje i dalje jedan od najboljih albuma koje sam cuo u zivotu ono je savrshenstvo od pocetka do kraja...mada again prvi album je imao element iznanadjenja ovaj nema sto je mozda i najveci problem...