Witchery

Vlaja Buraz

• 1 month later...

I kad pomislim da godina ne moze da bude jebeno gora, Witchery izda sranje album. Wait, wat? Znaci, aman, ako je nekome bilo tesko da zajebe stvar, onda je to trebao da bude Witchery. Nijedan vrhunski album, ali svaki beskrajno zlo-simpatican blackened thrash, no fucking wisdom about it. A ovo, sa ovom napeglanom produkcijom, zvuci kao neki prosecan noviji thrash band (BBB, Gama Bomb, etc.)

Sta su im trebala sranja tipa "The God who fell from earth" ili "The Devil Rides Out", pojma nemam. Umesto ove prve su mogli neku Deftones pesmu da ubace, manje bi odskak(dafakap)ala.

Sto rekoh gore i za muziku, vazi i za proslog pevaca, i nisam mislio da ce ga biti toliko tesko zameniti, ali ovi su uspeli da zajebu i tu prostu stvar i za vokala stave ovog lakrdijasa. Vidi se (cuje) da je pevao u Marduku. Jos kad krene sa onim nekim efektima dodje mi da zadavim vazduh kroz koji mu glas struji.

"Dead To Worse" mi dodje neki favourite, jedan od retkih pluseva albuma, plus(hah) me bas podseca na "Symphony" album. Ima jos par OK pesama, ali mostly nista za izdvojiti. "The Reaver" je solidan omaz Exodusu (da iskoristim tu pristojnu terminologiju), ali zato sumnjam da je "The Devil Rides Out" bio planiran omaz Motorheadu("In The Name Of Tragedy", strofe).

5/10

• 10 months later...

Some of you might be surprised to see a new face at the Hultsfred festival tonight when WITCHERY enter the stage to declare "Witchkrieg" over Sweden.

Commented WITHCERY guitarist Patrik Jensen (also in THE HAUNTED): "We are saddened to announce the departure of Legion (ex-MARDUK, DEVIAN), singer of last year's WITCHERY ear-crusher 'Witchkrieg'. Unfortunately, conflicting schedules made a continued collaboration impossible. We are very thankful for Legion's input and work on our latest album, and we wish him only the very best for the future. WITCHERY will, however, not remain without a leader to take them through the netherworlds and beyond. None other than Emperor Magus Caligula (ex-DARK FUNERAL) has decided to once again adorn his armor, and go off to battle for the better of darkness and evil."

Stated Emperor Magus Caligula: "Getting an offer to play with some of Sweden's finest elite in metal, I just couldn't resist. Together with WITCHERY, I will once again spread chaos and hatred upon this world. The emperor is back, and together we will conquer ALL!!!"

• 2 years later...

Једино последњи њихов албум нисам преслушала, а нешто ми се и не жури после ваших коментара; само сам пустила From dead to worse због Кинга :wub: Restless and dead је мој фаворит. Живо ме занима на шта ће да личе са Калигулом.

• 2 years later...

A full six years after their latest studio album release, Linköping, Sweden-based blackened metallers WITCHERY finally return with their long-awaited sixth studio album, "In His Infernal Majesty's Service", due on November 25 via Century Media Records.

withceryinhisinfernalcd.jpg

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/witchery-returns-with-new-lineup-in-his-infernal-majestys-service-album/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...