Edguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

EDGUY mainman Tobias Sammet is working on a new CD from his AVANTASIA project for a spring 2013 release. According to a post on Sammet's web site, "Concept-wise, the album will be a classic rock opera/metal opera. It's going to be a timeless fairytale that despite its fantasy appeal was inspired by happenings of our modern age and society."

edit: e do kurca, sad skontah Avantasia temu. :haha:

Edited by Talvi

• 4 weeks later...

Eeevo mene ovde, eonima nisam bila ovde o.o Highschool kinda crushed mah spirit pa ne smem bit tolki blabbermouth, iako bih htela xD

Anyway, dosla sam ovde jer se blizi XX godina Edguy-a, pa ako niste culi, oficijalni fan klub priprema iznenadjenje za bend.

U pitanju je knjiga sa pismima fanova i bilo cime sto su fanovi tokom godina radili konceptualno (u obliku fotografije, ili posto je to u glavnom na papiru neki rad, jednostavno skeniran rad..)

And here are the conditions:

LETTERS

The letters will be written by hand with a perfectly legible handwriting, adding the name, country, age and a photo (alone or with a member of Edguy) Only one page (DIN A4) per person. In the case of letters in Spanish, they will be written first by computer and will be sent to us to translate into English; once translated it will be returned to the person to write it by hand. They will be scanned in .jpg format All scanned letters will be sent to the following e-mail: [email protected] Deadline: Before the month of October

DRAWINGS

Maximum of 2 drawings per person. Scanned in .jpg format They will be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Deadline: Before the month of October

Ghh uglavnom

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

German melodic metallers EDGUY have set "Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown" as the title of their tenth studio album. The follow-up to 2011's "Age Of The Joker" will be released on April 18 via Nuclear Blast.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/edguy-new-album-title-revealed-2/#pMO7tOUARqzHsWTc.99

• 2 months later...

1397732271_1000x1000.jpg

Band - Edguy

Album - Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown

Year - 2014

TRACKLIST:

Disc I

01. Sabre & Torch

02. Space Police

03. Defenders Of The Crown

04. Love Tyger

05. The Realms Of Baba Yaga

06. Rock Me Amadeus [Falco cover]

07. Do Me Like A Caveman

08. Shadow Eaters

09. Alone In Myself

10. The Eternal Wayfarer

Disc II

01. England

02. Aychim In Hysteria

03. Space Police [progressive version]

04. Space Police [instrumental version]

05. Love Tyger [instrumental version]

06. Defenders Of The Crown [instrumental version]

07. Do Me Like A Caveman [instrumental version]

Edited by DBrave

posle mlakih Tinnitus Sanctus i Age of the Joker, konacno pravi Edguy album.

Vrlo je slican Rocket Ride, mesavina powera i roka, odlicni rifovi, zabavne pesme, dobri refreni, catchy melodije..

Sve u svemu super album, skroz mi je vratio veru u bend posle prethodna 2.

Meni je citav album ovako:

ali sa druge strane, daleko slusljivije nego par prethodnih.

Doslo je takvo vreme da se od albuma ne trazi da bude samo slusljiv,vec da je jak,hitican,da ostavi neki utisak na slusaoca...

U poslednje vreme je bas cesta pojava da se bendovi zadovoljavaju da izbace "slusljiv" album :/ ...