Theatre Of Tragedy

Vampyr Poet

Theatre of Tragedy DVD

As some of you have heard already Theatre of Tragedy are planning their first and last DVD with lots of live and background footage.

This should be some kind of farewell gift to the fans.

Now things have happened that make it quite difficult to get through with it.

The band thought the financial side was cleared (about 25000 Euros) but it was withdrawn at the last moment. This was quite a shock for everyone and we thought about a solution how to still go on with the DVD.

After lots of talks the label will now give 10000 Euros and the band members themselves will also give 10000 Euro for the production of the DVD.

This leaves us with a missing 5000 Euros.

Our idea now is to give you the possibility to make this DVD possible with your donations.

If we don't reach 5000 Euros within a week we will pay all your donations back of course but we sadly have to bury the idea of this DVD then.

If you donate 100 Euros or more we will put your name on the DVD cover and send you a signed DVD after the release.

But of course we appreciate every donation. Even 1 Euro.

Please contact us when you can't use paypal and you could wire the donation via IBAN and BIC bank transfer.

Let's give this a try. It's our last chance for a final Theatre of Tragedy release!

LINK!

• 8 months later...

Imao sam prilike da ga preslušam pre nekog vremena. Pravi očaj od opraštajnog albuma. Samo do Aegisa ovaj bend je bio fenomenalan!

Koliko je samo tOT uticajan bend možete primetiti po tome što mnogi baš njih napominju kao uzore. Šteta što su propali...

• 1 year later...

Мени последњи Анекин албум скроз кул.

Што се Лив тиче, много сам је готивио док је била у ТоТ, али соло радове не могу баш да сварим, тако да ћу ово да прескочим.

• 2 years later...

Stigla mi prva 3 na diskovima pa se ovih dana trujem i nekako kontam da sam tokom godina zauzeo drugaciji stav prema njima...

Okej, prva 3 su suvi klasici savrseni sa Velvet kao totalnim apeksom. Najgenijalniji momenti i dalje kad Raymond i Liv pevaju 2 razlicite melodije istovremeno, a Liv mi za vjeki vjekov boginja, taj tanki vokal jos u to vreme bila mlada i naivna, to je tako savrseno islo... a legli su mi i Musique i Assembly, totalni proizvod svog vremena da mi danas i nekako nostalgicno zvuce u tim anahronizmima te ere i teznji da svi bendovi tog pravca odu elektroniku - prosto mi je nezamislivo da neki bend danas izbaci takve albume na sceni. Poslednja 2 mi i dalje tanka.

I zanimljivo da od raspada benda bukvalno ne vidim da ih iko pominje, otisli u zaborav skroz, reunion im se sad ne bi isplatio. Vratice se kad tad i beauty and the beast fazon a prva 3 ostaju medju apsolutnim vrhuncima i dokaz da gothic metal moze biti visoka umetnost.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...