Assassin

RNA

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Reactivated German thrashers ASSASSIN will release their new album, "Breaking The Silence", on February 25, 2011 via SPV/Steamhammer Records. The CD was recorded with veteran metal producer Harris Johns, who has previously worked with VOIVOD, KREATOR and SODOM, among many others.

"Breaking The Silence" track listing:

01. Breaking the Silence

02. Raise In The Dark

03. Judas

04. Turf War

05. Destroy The State

06. No Fear

07. Kill Or Be Killed

08. Real Friends

09. Strike Back

10. I like Cola

ASSASSIN's spring 2010 concerts in Japan were professionally filmed for a future DVD release.

assassinbreaking.jpg

How low can you go? Looooow....

Izgleda da je rehash omota sad u modi u thrashu.

^^Zasto?!

Meni su se dovoljno posrali u facu sa Klubom, tada sam bio bas nalozen na bend, i ohladili su me maksimalno. Sada, bas me nesto briga, znam da ce sad ovaj da bude uber-thrasherina, ocigledno je iz covera i nekih imena pesama, ali verovatno ne veceg kvaliteta od novog Suicidal Angels albuma.

• 4 weeks later...

Sve se obistinilo što sam očekivao - album ide na Thrash fazon jer su videli da su izduvali kurčinu sa Club, nije furiozan kao debi kult već više, recimo, kao par poslednjih Sodoma i nekako je ravan i neinspirativan mada su svi sastojci tu... nema hemije.

• 1 month later...

Aj evo, ima još 15 pitanja da se čita:

„The Club“ came out in 2005 and was the product of many musicians in couple years of time. It was the reunion album and we were influenced by all kinds of things that the outcome became like that which the old school Thrashers did not really like. For us it's part of our history and we stand behind it as we just put back the band together. Of course there were many difficulties with finances, as we were unsigned, we had to do everything ourselves and could not spend a fortune into this CD.

Znači ako nisu imali para morali su da snime sranje CD... makes sense.

• Upvote 1