Heaven Rain

Apeiron

Crni Nebojsa:

"How does one win Rezensenten for itself? Naturally: with Schleimen, which holds things. " [...], who has so child tons been assist ME into selecting the best skirt & metal reviewers on the planet." Thank you. Do not have to say you, is also so clear me, but if I may be times honest, one hears nevertheless occasionally completely gladly. Whom it concerns here now: Heaven Rain calls itself the group from Banja Luka in the beautiful Bosnia & Herzegowina. They found in the summer of the yearly 2006 together, in order to make music. It should concern thereby Metal. And progressively it should be. And also melodiös. The emphasis was then moved somewhat more on the Melodiöse, but the progressive part remained. The boys make a few things correct. The singer, Bozidar Sevic, possesses a einprägsame and pleasant Singstimme. Song, as far as they are not purely instrument valley put on, possess in-usual melodies, which always change in the moment, if it could begin, to become boring. They put to remain comfortably into my ears and there also. Pleases me well. The sound is stout, balanced and not artificial, even if somewhat much weight comes to the key board at some places, but that is matter of taste. I find it courageous to begin after that Intro with an instrument valley number and " Rain wants case Again" also rather wall is a song for me, but at the latest the melodische " Beauty OF You" to please white. The boys would lie, if they maintain not to know Sonata Arctica. Because " at the latest with the entrance melody of the key board with; Go Away" become very clear the loans with Sonata Arctica. Claws is already a bad word, but if it fits nevertheless so well… Also otherwise might the straight fairings also at the strongest one the music of Heaven Rain coin/shape. But it is beautiful to be able to notice with the fact that everything that a little sounds after poor copy does not have to be bad therefore. Would not harm more self-sufficiency, but for a debut it can do also well, if one itself at a quantity high slope ELT. The break-through cannot I with this disk with them yet so quite have an interview, but they might win thereby in any case fans. If they stand now some more on own legs, could which draus become. Sonata Arctica fans have here the chance to acquire a transition CD. Anspieltipps: Beauty OF You, far and Forever

Da, razlicitih smo zanrova, i to poprilicno, ali nije razlog da se ne podrzimo. Ako nista, izdavacke kuce su nam iz Holandije, eto paralele :pivopije:

Samo cepajte, medju najjacim ste srpskim death metal bendovima, onakav nastup nisam dugo video...

Da, razlicitih smo zanrova, i to poprilicno, ali nije razlog da se ne podrzimo. Ako nista, izdavacke kuce su nam iz Holandije, eto paralele :pivopije:

Samo cepajte, medju najjacim ste srpskim death metal bendovima, onakav nastup nisam dugo video...

Naravno! Bez podrske nema nista! Hehehe, da eto, vidis :):pivopije:

Stvarno mi je jako drago tako nesto cuti! :rockdevil::pivopije:

OK, da sumiramo i zakljucimo pricu sto se Reverb Nation Portala i top lista tamo tice :meshuggah:

09.09.2008. - Na nase opste odusevljenje (i podjednako veliko iznenadjenje), pokupili smo prva mesta gde se moglo, pa to izgleda ovako:

ALL GENRES TOP 100 LISTA (u konkurenciji od preko 100.000 bendova svih zanrova) - pozicija broj 1

http://www.reverbnation.com/controller/mai...&tab=Charts

METAL TOP 100 LISTA (u konkurenciji od preko 2.300 bendova sa svih strana sveta) - pozicija broj 1

http://www.reverbnation.com/controller/mai...&tab=Charts

:pivopije:

Nameshteno!!!!! :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

U novom, aktuelnom broju Butcherian Vibe magazina, objavljena je recenzija albuma prvenca, Far and Forever, a na kompilaciji koja prati magazin nalazi se pesma Beauty of You, pa podrzite ako mozete, kako bend, tako i magazin, kupovinom istog :meshuggah:

laki, ne pamtim kad sam pisala ovde na yum-u, sstavisse ne pamtim kad sam uopsste posetila sajt poslednji put....

mozzda je ovo neko nekim ccudom do sad i izvalio, ali morala sam da dodjem da ostavim post.

trazzim ja neke dobre wallpaper-e i naidjem na super kolekciju... neki holandski page, whatever,

vidim, odeljak: Muzika. ponadam se bicce nekih slika sa, recimo, notama ili ssta takvo.

kad prva slika:

http://www.free4uwallpapers.org/show.php?c...aven-Rain)-5097

Pala sam sa stolice.

laki, ne pamtim kad sam pisala ovde na yum-u, sstavisse ne pamtim kad sam uopsste posetila sajt poslednji put....

mozzda je ovo neko nekim ccudom do sad i izvalio, ali morala sam da dodjem da ostavim post.

trazzim ja neke dobre wallpaper-e i naidjem na super kolekciju... neki holandski page, whatever,

vidim, odeljak: Muzika. ponadam se bicce nekih slika sa, recimo, notama ili ssta takvo.

kad prva slika:

http://www.free4uwallpapers.org/show.php?c...aven-Rain)-5097

Pala sam sa stolice.

Eheeej Smiljce :meshuggah:

Da, nesto ne videh taj tvoj nick, niti osetih tvoj duh na ovom forumu vec... hmmm... godinama ;)

A wallpaper... haha, nisam znao da je postavljan na wallpaper sajtove, to je izdavacka kuca radila (koja je iz Holandije), ali eto, jos kad bih znao ko uopste zeli mene na desktopu da drzi... :pivopije: