Swallow The Sun

Grobodan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Pa sta da ti preporucujem kad si vec skinuo, cepaj sve, meni su sva 3 albuma i EP dobri.

Nisam neki fan dooma, pa zbog toga pitam. Preslusacu ih, vec sam ih ubacio u katalog, tako da ih necu brisati. :)

Edited by black donkey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Finnish doom metallers SWALLOW THE SUN have issued the following update:

"We are entering Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden on June 15 to record our fifth album, which will be called 'New Moon'. The album will be produced and mixed by Jens Bogren, who has worked with such names as KATATONIA, OPETH, PARADISE LOST and AMON AMARTH, just to name a few. And as we announced earlier, Kai Hahto (WINTERSUN, ex-ROTTEN SOUND) will be playing drums on the album. We are thrilled and looking forward to working with such professionals.

"Here is the initial track listing for the album (although we reserve the right to change it if we feel like it)

01. These Woods Breathe Evil

02. Falling World

03. Sleepless Swans

04. And Heavens Cried Blood

05. New Moon

06. Lights on the Lake (Horror Pt. III)

07. Servant of Sorrow

08. Weight of the Dead

"The album will be released in early November 2009 around the world; we'll let you know the exact dates as soon as possible."

SWALLOW THE SUN recently parted ways with longtime drummer Pasi Pasanen. He explained in a statement, "Lately, I've been having a lack of motivation towards this kind of music and touring. The guys have felt it too and there's no point for me to deny it. It just affects the chemistry in the band too much, so it is time for me to step aside."

toga se i boim, da streme ka mainstream-u nekom da bi se prodavali jace.

ne znam, meni najvise leze oni kao demoi, sta su vec - Ghosts of Loss & The Morning Never Came, Forgive Her i Hope recimo isto, ali sam bio poprilicno razocaran sa Plague of Butterflies. to jednostavno nisu bili oni. kontam da je to bio projekat sjeban, a ne album, ali se dalo skontati da idu ka nekom melo death zvuq, sto im ne prilici.

citam sada, tj jos sam danas na spaceu citao imena ovih pesama kao i ime albuma i sve se vise bojim. nisu to vise oni.

btw, koi su vam omiljeni albumi?

Edited by SorrowScavenger

• 2 weeks later...