Cryptopsy

WoI

• 3 months later...

Guitarist Alex Auburn of the Canadian death metallers CRYPTOPSY has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that the band has once again parted ways with singer Lord Worm (a.k.a. Dan Greening). No reason was given for Lord Worm's departure, but according to Auburn, this time the vocalist was "kicked out" of the band and didn't leave of his own accord.

CRYPTOPSY is currently looking to audition candidates to fill the positions of singer/frontman and keyboardist/samplist. Vocalists must be able to sing in clean voice, on pitch, and also be able to scream/growl. If you are motivated and would like to try out, e-mail the band at [email protected]. If you have a criminal record, don't bother auditioning, as this means you can't tour.

E ljudi ovo je sa myspace bulletina od danas:

Cryptopsy is currently looking to audition candidates to fill the positions of Singer/Front man and Keyboardist/Sampler.

Singers must be able to sing in clean voice, on pitch, and also be able to scream/growl.

If you are motivated and would like to try out please e-mail the band at [email protected].

If you have a criminal record please don’t bother contacting the band, this means you can’t tour.

Edited by gojko88

CRYPTOPSY is currently looking to audition candidates to fill the positions of singer/frontman and keyboardist/samplist. Vocalists must be able to sing in clean voice, on pitch, and also be able to scream/growl. If you are motivated and would like to try out, e-mail the band at [email protected]. If you have a criminal record, don't bother auditioning, as this means you can't tour.

• 3 months later...

e da, Once Was Not je stvarno ovdje da nas podsjeti zašto Flo kika esove u slobodno vrijeme, a inače se bavi pure pwnagem. kako mi je to gušt poslušati u komadu - onako fino kao panceta, luk i komad kruva.

treba li nešto naročito spominjati njihov apsolutno klasik None So Vile? ovi albumi između su tako-tako, varijabilni po kvaliteti, ali do Once... ništa što bi vrhunski preokupiralo pažnju.

pa naći će vokalistu. i tako ne bih požurivala novi album......s obzirom na gomilu razočaranja u zadnje vrijeme, bolje da odgode do 2008. možda im horoskop nije sklon?

• 3 months later...

Bez mnogo filozofiranja-Blasphemy Made Felesh (album iz daleke 1994) je pre-Brutalan album (i dan danas,narocito Open Face Surgery pesma,hahaha!!! fuck yeah !!!) a sto se tice Once Was Not...ko se osudi da kaze bilo sta lose o vezi tog albuma,prvo neka skine na bilo kom instruentu bilo koju stvar pa neka onda kaze nesto...ufff...nisam mislio da ce ovaj bend dotle dogurati...zlo i naopako !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Dame i gospodo, evo novog Cryptopsyja:

cryptopsy2007HIGH.jpg

Sa jedne strane, izgledaju prejebeno, ali sa druge, je l' vam liči ovo na Cryptopsy, jbt?!

Evo i obaveštenja:

Cryptopsy announce new members: Vocals Matt Mcgachy and Keyboards/Samplist Maggie Durand.

The band will enter the studio mid December for their upcoming sixth album. Cryptopsy will, for the first time ever, be touring Mexico, Central and South America during the month of february and will possibly hit Mexico once more in April. Tour dates to be announced shortly.