Cryptopsy

WoI

• 4 weeks later...

SUA028_1.jpg

Rage Nucléaire

Unrelenting Fucking Hatred

This product will be available on October 19, 2012.

A confidential case study on subject RAGE NUCLÉAIRE has shown that the subject was never born, but instead assembled by Alvater, who included former CRPYTOPSY figurehead LORD WORM, sometime in AD 2000. Their purpose was to direct all aggression outwards, which now becomes imminent with their debut “Unrelenting Fucking Hatred”. Subject claims to be under influences ranging from early EMPEROR and IMMORTAL, to ANAAL NATHRAKH and MYSTICUM and there are most certainly unnamed others. Cognitive-behavioural analysis concludes that subject’s expressional proclivities include bonesaw guitars, punishing rhythms, bombastic keyboards, revoltingly inhuman vocals, and an orgiastic array of ghastly samples. Warning: RAGE NUCLÉAIRE is extremely dangerous and maybe harmful to others. Approach “Unrelenting Fucking Hatred” only with great respect for the underground!

• Upvote 2

After the digital release of a self-titled album, Cryptopsy is returning with a 2CD/digital download "best of" collection, entitled "The Best Of Us Bleed," to be released via Century Media Records on November 12th in Europe and November 19th in North America.

"The Best Of Us Bleed" gathers 32 songs in approximately 140 minutes of playing time, including 3 exclusive, newer studio songs, several rare live/demo/cover/bonus tracks, as well as selected cuts from the band's first 6 studio albums. The cover artwork of this compilation was designed by Toshihiro Egawa (Krisiun, Abigail Williams) and the booklet contains extensive biographical liner notes by Adrien Begrand (Decibel Magazine). The track listing is as follows:

CD 1: "16 Stabwounds" (62:44)

1. Boden [2:51]

2. A Graceful Demise [4:25]

3. Holodomor [2:44]

4. Oh My Fucking God [3:28]

5. Worship Your Demons [2:06]

6. Silence The Tyrants [4:09]

7. The Headsmen [5:14]

8. Carrionshine [3:22]

9. The Pestilence That Walketh In Darkness (Psalm 91: 5-8) [3:26]

10. Endless Cemetery [5:17]

11. We Bleed [6:17]

12. Soar and Envision Sore Vision [3:29]

13. Voice Of Unreason [2:54]

14. Cold Hate, Warm Blood [3:53]

15. White Worms [3:41]

16. Emaciate [5:01]

CD 2: "Bury The Past Alive" (76:13)

1. Phobophile [4:38]

2. Slit Your Guts [4:00]

3. Crown Of Horns [3:57]

4. Defenestration [4:32]

5. Abigor [3:51]

6. Open Face Surgery - Live [4:38]

7. Graves Of The Fathers / Drum Solo - Live [8:09]

8. Shroud - Live [4:28]

9. Born Headless - Live [4:24]

10. Slit Your Guts - Live [5:30]

11. Cold Hate, Warm Blood - Live [4:13]

12. We Bleed - Live [6:02]

13. White Worms - Rehearsal [3:54]

14. Loathe - Rehearsal [5:10]

15. Depths You've Fallen - Rehearsal [4:18]

16. Cold Hate, Warm Blood - Rehearsal [4:07]

CD1 Content:

Songs 1, 2, 3: New exclusive and previously unreleased songs from 2011

Song 4: Strapping Young Lad cover, originally from the Covering 20 Years Of Extremes CM Anniversary compilation release, 2008

Songs 5, 6, 7: Taken from The Unspoken King, 6th album, 2008

Songs 8, 9, 10: Taken from Once Was Not, 5th album, 2005

Songs 11, 12, 13: Taken from And Then You'll Beg, 4th album, 2000

Songs 14, 15, 16: Taken from Whisper Supremacy, 3rd album, 1998

CD 2 Content:

Songs 1, 2, 3: Taken from None So Vile, 2nd album, 1996

Songs 4, 5: Taken from Blasphemy Made Flesh, 1st album, 1994

Songs 6, 7, 8: Taken from None So Live, live album, 2003

Songs 9, 10: Japanese live bonus tracks for And Then You'll Beg, 1999

Songs 11, 12: Live DVD / Japanese bonus tracks for Once Was Not, 2004

Songs 13, 14, 15, 16: Rehearsal demo tracks for Whisper Supremacy, 1998

topcov.jpg

' timestamp='1349985921' post='2587002']

SUA028_1.jpg

Rage Nucléaire

Unrelenting Fucking Hatred

This product will be available on October 19, 2012.

A confidential case study on subject RAGE NUCLÉAIRE has shown that the subject was never born, but instead assembled by Alvater, who included former CRPYTOPSY figurehead LORD WORM, sometime in AD 2000. Their purpose was to direct all aggression outwards, which now becomes imminent with their debut “Unrelenting Fucking Hatred”. Subject claims to be under influences ranging from early EMPEROR and IMMORTAL, to ANAAL NATHRAKH and MYSTICUM and there are most certainly unnamed others. Cognitive-behavioural analysis concludes that subject’s expressional proclivities include bonesaw guitars, punishing rhythms, bombastic keyboards, revoltingly inhuman vocals, and an orgiastic array of ghastly samples. Warning: RAGE NUCLÉAIRE is extremely dangerous and maybe harmful to others. Approach “Unrelenting Fucking Hatred” only with great respect for the underground!

krv isusovu,ovo sad cekam kao thorns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Speaking of events called “Rock Fest”: the eighth annual Amnesia Rockfest will take place in Quebec this June, and there a bunch of metal bands on the bill and a bunch of non-metal bands on the bill and blah blah blah who cares, the reason I’m writing about this is because Cryptopsy are in the line-up, and apparently they’re going to be doing the show with Lord Worm. It’s not presently clear if this is a one-off dilly or Lord Worm is now back in the band, but allow me to recklessly predict that Lord Worm is now back in the band, because I can’t really think of any good reason why they’d just do this as a one-off.

And I know that news is going to make a lot of people happy, butttt… fuck man, I can’t help but feel shitty for Matt McGachy. Okay okay okay so The Unspoken King sucked ass, but last year’s Cryptopsy most certainly did not. It’s like this poor dude finally proved his worth, and as a reward he was shown the door.

It’s also kinda sad ’cause it means that those of us who have yet to hear the Cryptopsy material live will probably never get that chance now. I mean, it’s possible Lord Worm agrees to perform some of that stuff, but 99% of the time, when a key member returns to the fold of any given band, it suddenly becomes as though the work that band did while that member was away never happened. You’ll never hear David Lee Roth sing “Poundcake,” you’ll never hear Vince Neil sing “Hooligan’s Holiday,” I’m shocked that Joey Belladonna has done “Only” but I doubt he’ll ever do any other John Bush-era shit, and I wouldn’t count on Lord Worm performing “The Golden Square Mile” anytime soon.

So I guess we’ll see what happens next. Weigh in on the pros and cons of Lord Worm’s possible full-time reunion with the band in the comments section below.

Edited by azal

• 2 months later...