Dokken

Divlji Tigar

Ne znam, meni je prvi smeshan, pored istoimene dobra je jos samo Night rider, mislim kad chujem one stvari kao sto su npr. Felony i I can't see you osetim se kao da slusham Rod Stewarta, samo nekako patetichnijeg nego inache!Te pesme uopste nisu HM ili HR!Imali su oni mnogo boljih momenata!

Edited by LazaGNR
http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32159

mislim kad chujem one stvari kao sto su npr. Felony i I can't see you osetim se kao da slusham Rod Stewarta, samo nekako patetichnijeg nego inache!

ahahahahaha, za ove dve se slazem! Ali Rod hahahahahahaha ;)

I, naravno da su imali mnogo bolje stvari i albume, ali dobro, i to je sve valjda stvar ukusa  :opusteno:

• 3 months later...

Moj omiljeni bend i po mom misljenju jedan od najboljih hard rock bendova iz osamdesetih! Drago mi je da u nasoj zemlji ima jos ljudi koji slusaju Dokken i

hard rock iz osamdesetih! Za sve ljubitelje Dokken-a,obazeno pogledajte njihov DVD "Unchain the night" i prepustite se uzivanju - 80's style! B)

Pozdrav svima!

I meni je drago sto ima jos fanova mog omiljenog benda.Predvodjen tandemom dokken-lynch mada netreba zanemariti pilsona,ostavili su neizbrisiv trag u hard&heavy muzici 80ih sa svoja prva cetiri albuma.

Od gomile dobrih pesama izdvojio bih alone again,dream warrior,in my dreams..i naravno kiss of death :muzicar:

• 2 weeks later...
I meni je drago sto ima jos fanova mog omiljenog benda.Predvodjen tandemom dokken-lynch mada netreba zanemariti pilsona,ostavili su neizbrisiv trag u hard&heavy muzici 80ih sa svoja prva cetiri albuma.

Od gomile dobrih pesama izdvojio bih alone again,dream warrior,in my dreams..i naravno kiss of death :muzicar:

:muzicar: :muzicar: :muzicar::pivopije::rockdevil:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
According to CDJapan.co.jp, DOKKEN's new greatest-hits package, "Greatest Hits 2" — a collection of all-new versions of tracks such as "Dream Warriors", "Breaking the Chains" and "Just Got Lucky", paired two new songs and two covers (including a version of "Lies", originally recorded by THE KNICKERBOCKERS) — will be released in Japan on April 21 via King Records. The CD will be made available in the U.S. on Cleopatra's Deadline Records imprint.

One of the two new songs from "Greatest Hits 2", a track entitled "Almost Over", has been made available for purchase via iTunes and Amazon.com. An audio sample of the track can be streamed at this location.

"Greatest Hits 2" track listing:

01. Just Got Lucky

02. Breaking The Chains

03. Into The Fire

04. The Hunter

05. In My Dreams

06. It's Not Love

07. Alone Again

08. Dream Warrior

09. Unchain The Night

10. Tooth And Nail

11. Almost Over (new song)

12. Magic Man (new song)

13. Bus Stop (the HOLLIES cover)

14. Lies (THE KNICKERBOCKERS cover)

DOKKEN has sold well over 10 million albums worldwide and continues to tour and enjoy media exposure courtesy of the successful web commercials for Norton Internet Security 2010, the latest virus, spyware and Internet protection software from Symantec. The comedic spots imagine a computer as a chicken and DOKKEN as a malicious computer virus. Each ad features a different outcome, based on whether or not the "Dokken Virus" was allowed into the system.

DOKKEN's latest album "Lightning Strikes Again", was released on May 13, 2008 via Rhino Records. The CD is DOKKEN's tenth studio album and it "mark[ed] a true and definite return" to the band's classic sound, according to a press release.

In addition to the regular European version of "Lightning Strikes Again", Frontiers Records released a special limited edition of the CD on April 11, 2008 in a glossy slipcase. The limited-edition version included an exclusive bonus track for Europe, entitled "Sunset Superstar".

• 6 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...