Hate Eternal

WoI

Mene ne podsecaju ni na sta, ali muzika definitivno odgovara imenu, a to je jebena mrznja! Odlican bend, mada su oni meni vise kao zid zvuka nego sto imaju konkretne pesme. Imam samo Divx( samo koncert), a ko ima ceo neka se javi na pp da uradimo neku razmenu ako moze. Najbolji mi je ovaj zadnji album, btw.

Edited by Heavy jerk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CANNIBAL CORPSE's Alex Webster will play bass on HATE ETERNAL's new album following the recent departure of Randy Piro Jr.

"I am very excited to be participating in the recording of HATE ETERNAL's next album," Webster says in a statement. "Erik [Rutan, HATE ETERNAL leader] is an amazing guitarist and songwriter, and one of my best friends. As bassist for the new album, I will do my best to make the strongest contribution possible to a band that has already proven itself to be at the highest level of brutality and musicianship."

Webster and Rutan have had a close working relationship prior to collaborating on HATE ETERNAL's new album. Rutan produced CANNIBAL CORPSE's latest CD, "Kill" (2006)

"This record needs and deserves the best, and I think Alex is the best bass player I know," Rutan says in a statement. "He is one of my best friends and know that Jared [Anderson] would be proud to have Alex be a part of HATE ETERNAL history. He was my first bass player in HATE ETERNAL when I started and am proud to have him back as a part of it."

Da, znam za ovo. Nije ni cudo, pa Alex je svirao bass na demou Hate-a, cak je napisao i 1 pesmu. Samo se nadam da ce se bass cuti kao intrument na novom albumu, sve do sada mogli su da prodju i bez bassiste jer se na snimcima ne cuje uopste, da ne pricamo o nekoj samostalnoj bass liniji.

Edited by Heavy jerk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Tampa, FL’s very own Hate Eternal is back with the follow up to their critically acclaimed 2005 release "I, Monarch", titled "Fury and Flames". "Fury and Flames" will be the bands most diverse and emotionally fueled record to date due mainly in part to the passing of bassist and good friend Jared Anderson.

Hate Eternal founder and vocalist/guitarist Erik Rutan recently stated, “Jared was one of my best friends, and his passing away really affected me and influenced this record a lot. It's a very dark and heavy record — not just heavy as in 'heavy metal,' but heavy-hearted as well."

"Fury and Flames" will feature cover art by Paul Romano (MASTODON, ANIMOSITY, THE RED CHORD) and features the addition of new members Shaune Kelley as second guitarist and Jade Simonetto on drums. The addition of second guitarist Shaune means that this will be the first time Hate Eternal will be able to perform as a four piece live. Alex Webster of Cannibal Corpse fame stepped in on bass for the recording, but due to his insane schedule with Cannibal will not be able to tour with the band.

"Fury and Flames" will be in stores everywhere on February 25th 2008 (Europe) | February 22nd (G/A/CH/I).

"Fury and Flames" track listing:

1. Hell Envenom

2. Whom Gods May Destroy

3. Para Bellum

4. Bringer of Storms

5. The Funerary March

6. Thus Salvation

7. Proclamation of the Damned

8. Fury Within

9. Tombeau (Le Tombeau De La Fureur et Des Flames)

10. Coronach