Pig Destroyer

Grobodan

PIG DESTROYER has entered Omega Studios (BAD BRAINS) in Rockville, MD to begin recording its new full-length album, titled "Phantom Limb". The follow-up to 2004's "Terrifyer" will feature 14 all-new songs from the heralded grindcore troupe and artwork by John Baizley (BARONESS, TORCHE). Advance songtitles include: "Cemetery Road", "Rotten Yellow", "Jupiter's Eye", "Heathen Temple" and "The Machete Twins".

Commented PIG DESTROYER vocalist JR Hayes: "We're recording to two-inch analog tape, which is really exciting. The drums sound HUGE, and the guitar tones are really nasty and aggressive. Brian's been on top of his game all year, busting out easily the fastest blast beats I've ever seen him play. As usual, Scott's written a whole arsenal of scalding riffs, but I feel like he really outdid himself with the arrangements on this record. The songs feel great and we've been having a load of fun playing them for the last five months. It's the 14 most deranged metal songs we could make up, so get ready to sink your f*cking teeth in."

Added guitarist Scott Hull: "We're excited about 'Phantom Limb' because it all seems to be coming together in a much different way than our past discs. We set the date for the studio, THEN we fired up the muse to write the material. The process has became much faster, more focused, and with all the energy intact and sharpened. It has also been a hugely positive experience to be able to just be the guitarist, rather than the guy behind the button as well. Just wait until you hear it."

:rockdevil: kraljevi grinda :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...

samo 14 pesama je na novom albumu...

to meni ne zvuchi mnogo kao grind..

josh su unajmili josh jednog chlana za taj podvig (neki noise dj, nisam siguran)

ne. vuche. na. dobro.

but we'll try...

PIG DESTROYER have completed work on their new full-length album, "Phantom Limb". The CD was recorded at Omega Studios (BAD BRAINS) in Rockville, MD under the helm of guitarist/producer Scott Hull and is scheduled for release on June 12 in North America (June 18 internationally).

The follow-up to 2004's "Terrifyer", "Phantom Limb" features 14 of "the most deranged metal songs we could come up with," says vocalist JR Hayes. The complete track listing is as follows:

01. Rotten Yellow

02. Jupiter’s Eye

03. Deathtripper

04. Thought Crime Spree

05. Cemetery Road

06. Lesser Animal

07. Phantom Limb

08. Loathsome

09. Heathen Temple

10. Fourth Degree Burns

11. Alexandria

12. Girl In The Slayer Jacket

13. Waist Deep In Ash

14. The Machete Twins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jebe kevu ovaj novi skroz.

Uz Phobia - Cruel, najbolji grind koji cuh u poslednjih godinu dana.

Girl in a slayer jacket osvaja nagradu za naziv godine :)

evo i lepog klipa

:) koji vrh :)

Edited by Grobodan

Dobar je novi album, ali nista vise od toga, vokal mi se nimalo ne svidja. Skino sam neku promo verziju albuma, ima 15 pesama, ustvari ta poslednja i nije pesma, vec je to neka skroz bez veze kombinacija zvukova “prirode”, neki zrikavci i sl. potpuno suvisno i nepotrebno.