Malevolent Creation

Angelystor

MALEVOLENT CREATION guitarist Phil Fasciana has issued the following update:

"We just finished recording the new MALEVOLENT CREATION album ['Doomsday X'] and I am pleased to say that this is the BEST M.C. album ever written!!! I want to just say thanx to the members of my band, Brett Hoffmann [vocals], Dave Culross [drums], Jon Rubin [guitar] and Jason Blachowicz [bass], for helping me create our best album to date!!! You fans will have to hear it to believe it, but if it wasn't the best album we have ever done, I would put an end to the band now.

"We are rehearsing songs for our upcoming European tour which is going to be a long one. I may be a little slow getting back to you all because I will be extremely busy, but i will try to find time to respond to all your messages!!! If you want to witness true madness, make sure to come see MALEVOLENT CREATION throughout Europe from February 10th 'til April 4th. Hope to see you all over in Europe and have a drink with you all!!"

Fasciana previously stated about the new material, "We're very happy with the direction the music has taken for this new album with songwriting credits by each of the bandmembers, and each song having its own identity but retaining the classic MALEVOLENT CREATION sound. It is truly amazing to have everyone writing for this album and brings a lot of new ideas to the songs. Fear not, each song is extremely brutal and covers a lot of territory as far as extreme metal is concerned."

"Doomsday X" is scheduled for release this summer via Nuclear Blast Records.

jedva chekam :rockdevil:

E leba ti osusim kad nema teme!!!

samo da dodam...

Malevolent hatred of life, seeing death fall from the sky.

Resisting the view from my eyes,

Receiving pleasure from watching you die.

Martyrdomic terror flash through yellowed eyes,

Purgatoric laughter fills your hallowed cries.

No one can destroy this malevolent creation.

:rockdevil::muzicar:

Ne serite za Joey-a. I on je death metaler, to sto mozda pozerise( ne bih znao, jer ne pratim Slipknot) je manje bitna stvar. ALi zna do jaja da kuca, slobodno bi mogao da svira u techy dm bendu. Ono sto sam cuo od Slipknota je da bubnjevi imaju prizvuk dm-a, kao i gitare( neki rifovi podsecaju na Immolation).

A sto je toliko lose sto su koristili Pro Tools, reci mi?

Edited by Heavy jerk

the name Pro Tools (or the verb 'protooling' and the noun 'tools') is sometimes used to refer to any computer-based music editing (much in the way that Photoshop is sometimes used to refer to image editing)

1. Hardware + Software + Skup je ko djavo!!

2. Sve shto fred durst takne je gay

3. Malevolentu to uopshte ne treba

Neuro brate, 'logika' ti je pomerena skroz. Tom 'logikom' kuda god prodje Karleusa ja ne bih smeo da idem ili sl :uhoh: . Linkin koristi gitare, omg, sad necemo da sviramo na gitarama, ma bljak! Pro tools nije nista strasno, pa Erik Rutan, glava Hate Eternala, drzi Mana studio, i izmedju ostalog imaju i Pro Tools kurs. Za Hate Eternal je koristio Pro Tools, a ti budi seronja pa reci da HE ima 'necovecnu' produkciju. Meni definitivno nije najjasnije sta PT radi, ali sta ima lose ako ga porede sa Photoshopom? Pa svaka ziva slika se obradjuje u shopu...

Edited by Heavy jerk

evo sta su porucili mc

In a statement sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today, Fasciana wrote, "After reading some of the bashing towards Mick Thomson's guest appearance guitar solo on the new MALEVOLENT CREATION [album] and the bashing of SLIPKNOT and MALEVOLENT CREATION being sellouts, [it] really make us laugh!!! Mick shreds one guitar solo on the new album and there are tons of other guitar solos on the album provided by guitarists Phil Fasciana and Jon Rubin. Mick is a friend of ours for many years now and it was our choice to have him rip a solo in the new song 'Deliver My Enemy' because that song has tons of guitar solos and Mick offered to do it. If you bashers out there can't handle the fact that a famous musician like Mick did one solo on our album, it's because you probably wish you could play guitar as good as him and forgot the fact that Mick has been a die-hard death metal fan long before most of you little shit-talkers ever heard the term 'death metal'!!!! Grow up and do something worthwhile with your lives instead of crying about bands being sellouts!!!"

a ovo taj gitarista ima istetovirano

IPB Image