Redemption

Acid Rain

• 2 weeks later...

Stigao mi je DVD, sa jedne strane sam se obradovao ali sa druge strane su mogli da sacekaju nesto bolje - najvece razocarenje je zapravo Ray, koji nije otpevao po svom renomeu, nazalost - ima i svirackih gresaka - koncert koji sam gledao u Amsterdamu je bio daleko bolji i sigurniji...

• 4 weeks later...

Hev d dividi! Heljea! :rockdevil:

Nemam sad vremena da pogledam sve, pa sam nešto malo, na preskoke, hm, šta znam, tako na blic mi fali nešto... :ph34r: osim što je kratka svirka, al' jbg, bio festival.

Bacio sam malo pogled i na bonuse, ona fora kad su maskirani kao mravi i boca Raid spreja ušli na binu dok je svirao Dream theater je bila vr'! (jes da su DT nastavili najnormanije da sviraju i nisu ih fermali 2% al' nema veze :) )

• 1 month later...

The new REDEMPTION album, "Snowfall On Judgment Day", will be released through Inside Out/SPV on September 28th in Europe and September 29th in USA/Canada.

We've created a new homepage that matches the artwork of the album:

www.redemptionweb.com

And, here's a new promotional video, featuring clips of all songs from the upcoming album:

:o

Edited by azal

"Dobro" zvuči bi možda bilo nedovoljno reći.

Čini se da je ovo znatno tvrđi zvuk od prethodnih Ridempšna, što pozdravljam. Čini mi se da im ne bi škodilo malo masnih a inteligentnih rifčića, kao što čusmo ovde.

Pozdrav svima (dugo nisam postovao, a neću verovatno u narednih 7 dana..)

E, slažem se u potpunosi sa vama, ljudi, ovaj promo stvarno do jaja zvuči i produkcija je konačno malo zdravija nego pre, ali i pesme baš baš obećavaju! Jedva čekam da izađe album!

:rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: I extra je što im je LaBrie gostovao, baš me zanima i kako će to da zvuči!

Edited by Zoll

"Dobro" zvuči bi možda bilo nedovoljno reći.

Čini se da je ovo znatno tvrđi zvuk od prethodnih Ridempšna, što pozdravljam. Čini mi se da im ne bi škodilo malo masnih a inteligentnih rifčića, kao što čusmo ovde.

Pozdrav svima (dugo nisam postovao, a neću verovatno u narednih 7 dana..)

Haha stalno me ljudi kritikuju za to dobro je :) kod mene je to extra pohvala, kad me nesto odusevi klimnem glavom i kazem dobro je :lol: ljudi lude od toga, ko me zna skontao je sta mi to znaci, nemam neki outburst emocija kad se prvi put sretnem sa necim, "dobro je" je otprilike najveca pohvala sto nesto moze dobiti na prvi pogled/slusanje.

Stvarno te nema nesto u poslednje vreme, bas sam te se setila pre neki dan. Nedostajes nam, vrati se :meshuggah:

• 4 weeks later...

Uhh

"We hope to keep this place updated frequently with news, press and media supporting the release of our fourth full length CD, "Snowfall On Judgment Day", which will be available worldwide through Inside Out Music / SPV end of September 2009."

• 3 weeks later...

REDEMPTION To Release Snowfall On Judgment Day On Oct. 6th Throughout North America - New Track Posted Online

REDEMPTION is one of the leading progressive metal bands in the world today, a fact which is further solidified with the release of their much anticipated fourth full-length release, Snowfall On Judgment Day, which is now set for an Oct. 6th North American release via Inside Out Music. REDEMPTION’s combination of heaviness, irresistible melodies and emotional urgency has created a unique and resonant voice for this band that sets them apart from the many clones in the genre, and which has gained them the attention of fans, critics and musicians worldwide.

Formed in Los Angeles, California in 2000 by guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk, the band features legendary progressive metal vocalist Ray Alder of Fates Warning, as well as guitarist Bernie Versailles (Agent Steel), the phenomenal rhythm section of Chris Quirarte (drums) and Sean Andrews (bass) and the keyboard talents of Greg Hosharian. Head over now to www.myspace.com/thebandredemption or http://www.redemptionweb.com/ to check out the epic new track, "Black and White World."

Nicolas van Dyk further comments: "We're very excited for the release of our fourth CD. We've continued to push the envelope of our unique combination of aggression and melody and the result is our heaviest and also our most melodic CD to date. There's a healthy variety in the songwriting, ranging from very heavy tracks to more ‘proggy’ songs, all of which share the melodic focus and emotional urgency that make our signature sound. We've had the opportunity to play a lot more together prior to the recording of Snowfall and I think the band is both organic sounding and tighter than ever. It's a record we're really proud of and we're glad to get it in the hands of our fans."

In the summer of 2007, the band was selected by the definitive Progressive Metal band, Dream Theater, as direct support for the entirety of Dream Theater's U.S. tour. After performing 26 shows for tens of thousands of fans, REDEMPTION capped off this tour with a performance at the 8th annual ProgPower festival in Atlanta. This monumental performance is now available for all to see in the Frozen in the Moment - Live in Atlanta DVD release (2009, Inside Out Music). Recorded at the ProgPower USA festival in 2007 the DVD includes a 12 minute video and photo tour diary set to our unreleased instrumental from the Dream Theater songwriting contest that the band wrote back in 2003, as well as other clips and outtakes.

Throughout spring 2009 the band finalized Snowfall On Judgment Day, which was mixed by well-known producer Tommy Hansen (Helloween, Jorn Lande, Circus Maximus). The album features a more mature songwriting than ever before and shows the band taking several steps beyond the quality of their previous output, and standing out from the rest of the crowd in the progressive metal scene with their unique brand of heavy, melodic and emotionally powerful music. The legendary James Labrie (Dream Theater) also performs a duet guest vocal spot on the song "Another Day Dies."

REDEMPTION has clearly delivered their best album to date – an album that will stand as a watermark for progressive metal for years to come.