Dark Funeral

Narsil

A propos debelih ljudi i bubnjeva, nije to ništa čudno s obzirom na to da je kod bubnjeva ipak sve u zglobovima, nema tu mnogo rada celim udovima sveukupno.

Zavisi šta se svira. ;)

Imam ja jednu teoriju vezanu za sitne i debele bubnjare.

Eto šta žena uradi čoveku, prvo ode pevač zbog žene, a posle i bubnjar. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lord Ahriman from Swedish black/death metallers DARK FUNERAL has issued the following update:

"I/we understand that many of you impatiently are waiting for us to announce the new line-up, get back on tour, write and release a new album and so forth, and rightfully so! Personally I wish we would have been back at full force long time ago, but for obvious reasons, we don't want to make any sudden decisions here, which I'm sure you all understand!

Obviously, we could have chosen the quick and easy way, brought in some great and talented session musicians, and just kept on touring, but because we want to build a new, much stronger and sustainable line-up, that was an option was ruled out immediately.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick sign of life and let you know that things are moving along just fine. And as long as things continue to go according to our master plan, we should be back at full force before the summer. However, I'd like to point out that we haven't made any final decisions or hired anyone yet, but it shouldn't take much too long until we do. Stay tuned..."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL have been rejoined by drummer Nils Fjallstrom (a.k.a. Dominator) i

Commented Nils: "After a short break of focusing on other aspects of my life, it's a great privilege for me to announce my return to DARK FUNERAL. The time off has fueled my inspiration and urge to get back behind the kit and annihilate. It's an honor to play alongside my fellow brothers again. May DARK FUNERAL rise to Dominate once more."

Added guitarist Lord Ahriman: "It feels absolutely killer to be working with Dominator again. He's not only an amazing drummer, but also a very good friend. And I'm glad he's back in the band. A massive welcome back brother! Now, let's together set the world ablaze and conquer the universe once and for all!"

Stated guitarist Chaq Mol: "Finally, a missing brother is back from his walkabout. And the search for a drummer is officially over. Once again we have the honor to play with the best drummer ever. Welcome back, Dominator, my brother!"

Iskreno, ja sam se obradovao kada sam video da se vratio Nils. On je stvarno ubica, mogao bi da svira u skoro svakom Extreme Metal bendu. Jos sto znam iz iskustva koliko je mnogo jebeno lakse raditi sa nekim koga poznajes/sa kime si vec radio, nego dovoditi novog clana. Na kraj krajeva, mnogo je bolje je sto ce ponovo da svira sa mracnom sahranom nego da gubi vreme sa onim Samoth-om, koji ima jos 16839-im bendova/projekata.

Ne ocekujem da ce da naprave revoluciju, ali realno, Dark Funeral (po meni) nema los album, i ne vidim zasto bi sledeci bio ista (drasticno) losiji od predhodnih.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Na kraj krajeva, mnogo je bolje je sto ce ponovo da svira sa mracnom sahranom nego da gubi vreme sa onim Samoth-om, koji ima jos 16839-im bendova/projekata.

Prvo - taj projekat sa Samoth-om se opušteno posrao na sve što je Nils do tada snimio, drugo - kakvi drugi projekti, Samoth ima samo The Wretched End trenutno?