Dark Funeral

Narsil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The black circle has been closed once again and it is with great pleasure that we would like to announce and welcome our new bass player, ZORNHEYM.

Now, that we face our new line up, I must say that the atmosphere and the chemistry within the band feels absolutely fantastic. Furthermore, every single member of Dark Funeral is once again sharing a tremendously strong commitment, an absolute dedication as well as utter professionalism. And I am absolutely sure that what you, our dear fans, soon will be able to witness that this unholy gathering of these five knights in Satan’s service is the most sinful and powerful Dark Funeral ever!

We have rehearsed together for a few months already. And it feels like we are already tighter and sound much better than ever before. So once we kick off touring again, we will be like an infernal war machine that will crush everything in its path.

ZORNHEYM comments: It is with great honor to be now part of this undefeatable armada of Black Metal-Warriors. When you join the truly ineffable Kings of Swedish Black Metal it is beyond doubt that great excitement accompanies this unholy path of trampled souls. Onwards into Battle! The circle is closed!

Kako me vise zivcira ovaj kliseee.....

Svaki put kad se u nekom ekstrmnijem bendu promeni postava obazvezno proseravanje "We are more powerful and darker than we ever were"... Stvarno sto kazete,sve su im smesnije izjave,koji kurac vise,cek da vas cujemo ko ljudi pa da procenimo da li je bolje...

Jbg,marketing i industrija ubise sve :(

boli mene kurac sta oni pricaju u press release-u meni je bitno da im nove stvari budu dobre.mogli su barem nekog normalnog naci za basistu,a ne ovog pedera sto je nekad u devianu svirao(valjda je to taj).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ја не знам што ви сад дрвите курац. Они од почетка своје каријере имају исту идеологију и константно о томе певају, причају и кењају. Не знам шта очекујете, да изађу и кажу:" Е, ми смо сад хришћански бенд, певаћемо о вину и хлебу, Адаму и Еви." Калигула је мени одувек био најсмешнији члан бенда и његова просеравања су идиотизам. Ахриман је одувек био тај који је вукао конце и држао став. То је Dark Funeral, а не Sonata Arctica.

• Downvote 1