Earth

Dr Alex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The remainder of Dylan Carlson's EU/UK tour dates have been canceled.

"After much thought and deliberation, I will have to cancel the rest of my european/UK tour.

Due to my liver issues I had a gallstone pass leading to an internal infection and high fever.

In 2010 I had liver failure and was diagnosed with hepatitis B ‘wild type’, but the doctors here are saying there may now be something else going on in addition to that (currently awaiting more test results).

I will have to take some time to rest and recuperate. I am very sorry to do this; those who know me well know that cancelling shows has never been an option for me, until now. Thank you for all your concern and wishes.

drc"

Bedak, nadao sam se de će pasti kakav nastup u Zagrebu ponovo, ali matorog izjebala jetra, držim fige za brz oporavak.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

14 godina od izlaska. Ovaj album je izdrzao test vremena. Definitivno najlepsi zvuk, i tome doprinosi skoro tantricno usporeni prizvuk gitare i reverba koji nas vodi dalje od stvarnosti. Trava nije potrebna, a ni neka haludza od supstance. Pride kada se cuju prvi put orgulje, ajme!