Royal Hunt

• 11 months later...

after repeated requests from fans and concert promoters alike, ROYAL HUNT and their former lead singer DC COOPER mutually decided to reunite - for a very few selected dates – in order to perform the entire “Paradox” (their first concept album from 1997) and several of “everybody’s all-time favourite” songs from that period. For information about the shows keep an eye on the “Tour Dates” section.

Edited by azal

• 6 months later...

ROYAL HUNT Recording New Studio Album With Singer DC COOPER

Danish hard rockers ROYAL HUNT are preparing enter the NorthPoint studio in Copenhahen to begin recording their as-yet-untitled new album for a tentative November/December release through Marquee/Avalon (Japan and Southeast Asia) and Frontiers Records (rest of the world). The music for the follow-up 2010's "X" is described in a press release as "full-fledged return to that classic ROYAL HUNT sound which put the band on the map in the first place, all the way back in 1991."

ROYAL HUNT's current lineup:

André Andersen (keyboards)

DC Cooper (vocals)

Allan Sorensen (drums)

Andreas Passmark (bass)

Jonas Larsen (guitar)

• Upvote 1

"full-fledged return to that classic ROYAL HUNT sound which put the band on the map in the first place, all the way back in 1991."

nema teorije da ce zvucati kao onda i bilo bi bezveze da naprave isforsirani throwback, ali solidno visoka ocekivanja svejedno :rockdevil:

• 3 weeks later...

Danish hard rockers ROYAL HUNT have set "Show Me How To Live" as the title of their new album, due in November/December through Marquee/Avalon (Japan and Southeast Asia) and Frontiers Records (rest of the world). The follow-up 2010's "X" is being recorded at NorthPoint studio in Copenhahen and is described in a press release as "highly melodic with rich, lush arrangements and stellar production” which should please fans of neoclassical yet progressive music.

"Show Me How To Live" track listing:

* One More Day

* Another Man Down

* An Empty Shell

* Half Past Loneliness

* Hard Rain's Coming

* Show Me How to Live

* Angel's Gone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hard Rain s Coming nije loša pesma, možda malo previše barokna. Videćemo kakv će biti ceo album, samo da ne bude mnogo midtempa, jer i na singlu od polovine pesme postaje malo zamorno. Andre je u prvom planu što se aranžmana tiče. OK, ovo je klasičan Royal Hunt, ne bi trebalo da bude loše.