Dimmu Borgir

Natasha!

Не пада ми на памет да читам. Овај бенд је одавно постао циркус тако да мишљење и перспектива једног циркузанта за мене нису ни од каквог значаја.

А ја ти друже скидам капу како гајиш толики ентузијазам кад су у питању ови кловнови :).

• Upvote 1

Naravno da cu da gajim entuzijazam za bend koji volim, naravno da ne mogu da se porede poslednji albumi sa Entroned, Spiritual, Purithanical, Stormblast, ali su i dalje za mene nesto cemu mogu da se vratim i da uzivam.

Ajde da ti izdvojim neke isecke, to ces moci da procitas :

Yeah, it’s a mixture of everything, but in Dimmu Borgir you can expect the unexpected. That’s how we like to, when we do something we want to, there is no limits for where we can take it, in which direction, and that’s how we want it to be, it needs to be. It’s progressive, also, the new album, but it also includes a lot of atmosphere, as I said. Elements from, like the riff atmospheres from Enthrone Darkness Triumphant album and the ‘For All Tid, the debut record, and all that stuff.

If I can say something about the album it will be that we are very proud of it, it sounds great, it’s very atmospheric, and it also includes a lot of the elements which Dimmu Borgir are known for, so I think the fans will not be disappointed. It also includes a lot of themes and riff ideas that you can link back to ’93. So, it’s like a combination of different themes throughout the history of Dimmu Borgir. It also has a lot of symphonic elements and we are using a big choir on this new record, and it’s also darker, more atmospheric, more primitive, more black metal. Yeah, a mixture of different things basically.

Yeah, it’s a mixture of everything, but in Dimmu Borgir you can expect the unexpected.

Тога се и плашим.

If I can say something about the album it will be that we are very proud of it, it sounds great,

Ко што рече Куруз,овако сви кењају а ово је исто говорио за претходна 3 албума.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://rocknrolljournalist.com/2017/08/dimmu-borgir-interview-2017.html

Па каже негде доле на крају:

You can expect what I would consider the best album we have done to date. I know every band says that but if I didn’t believe in us doing the best album in our career, there would not be a reason making it. It’s fair, people should also expect the best, because we have been away for so many years now.

Не знам само ко је од кога мазнуо ове изјаве. Да ли он од Сатира ил Сатир од њега :haha:

У сваком случају,ово ми мирише на тешки сатирикон од пре недељу дана.