Suicidal Angels

WoI

• 10 months later...
http://"Divide And Conquer"!!! NoiseArt Records presents: SUICIDAL ANGELS – Reveal title and details of their upcoming album! Greek´s finest thrashers SUICIDAL ANGELS have released the following update: „We are pleased to announce that the successor to "Bloodbath“ is on the way! Our fifth longplayer will be entitled "Divide And Conquer" and it sums up perfectly the essence of its content! On a first early note we can personally guarantee that this will be our best work yet as we have never written more aggressive, faster songs. This will be the soundtrack of your lives, the anthem of destruction, the music you will all fucking mosh to! We will hit the studio during July/August this Summer to record the album. The release is due early 2014. More info on the album regarding artwork, mixing and mastering will follow soont!“ SUICIDAL ANGELS

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Ovi su bili remotely zabavni na prvih par izdanja ali se istrošiše vrlo brzo, no i dalje guraju nesmanjenim intenzitetom smora. Novi album ultra generičan i ravan, baš ono paint by numbers thrash.

Jedini kudos što me vokal sa onim grčim akcentom podseća na Sakisa iz RC :haha:

• 3 years later...
On 12/1/2010 at 3:26 PM, excel fan said:

Ma jedina dva prava thrash benda koja valjaju a da dolaze iz Grcke su Crucifier sa svojim album Cursed cross i Released anger,ostali su svi manje vise u proseku,tako i novi Suicidal Angels,koji samo reciklira vec dobro poznate rifove!Nista posebno,sve vec odavno cuto!

I Rapture su se kasnije dobro pokazali 

• 1 month later...

Na starim albumima krali stare Kreatore i Slejere, ovaj novi vuce na Kreator post Violent Revolution karijeru. Ako nista nisu bar trebali preskociti onaj zanimljiv eksperimentalni 90s period, verujem da bi rezultati bili sight to behold :haha:

I da, i dalje ovo

On 6/3/2016 at 12:42 AM, Grobodan said:

Jedini kudos što me vokal sa onim grčim akcentom podseća na Sakisa iz RC :haha: