Death

LazaGNR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kako vreme prolazi uvek ti je sve vishe zao sto nas je ovakav muzichki genije napustio. Kolko god on svirao death metal, njegovi rifovi su bili puni zivota i mogli da izraze vishe emocija nego dosta pevacha. RIP Chuck , Support Music not Rumors!

Passion burns like fire carried by the wind

the end of a time, a time to begin

it builds you up one way and tears

you right back down, a time to begin

the end of a time.

Touch, taste, breathe, consumed.

Inache zar je moguce da bash nijedan Death tribute danas neam u BGu?

Edited by Lunar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Icon Vs. Icon: We wanted to ask you about the unreleased [second] CONTROL DENIED record. I know that you and some other band members were still looking to make that happen. What is the status of that?

Richard Christy: I am really psyched about that. That is another thing that I will be working on this year! I am so happy that I can finally say that we are finally moving forward on that. I have been getting a lot of e-mail and questions over the past few years from fans asking when that album is going to come out. Unfortunately, there were some legal issues with the label that had signed that album. To my knowledge, the label doesn't exist anymore and all the legal issues have been cleared up and we are able to move forward. I am very close with [CONTROL DENIED/DEATH mainman] Chuck Schuldiner's family and I talk with them often. They are very excited about this moving forward as well. We are going to get everybody together up in Morristown, New Jersey and finish the record this year. We just have to talk to everybody about their schedules — Steve DiGiorgio [bass], Shannon Hamm [guitar] and Tim Aymar [vocals]. Also, [producer] Jim Morris (of Morrissound Studio) because he is really excited to do it too! The drums and Chuck's guitar parts are recorded, we just have to go in and finish the rest. I can't wait because the music is incredible! People are going to be so psyched when they hear this album, because it is monstrous! It is really going to be amazing. I am really excited to finish that because that was one of Chuck's last wishes, that fans would get to hear the second CONTROL DENIED album, and I am so glad that we can finally make that happen.

• Upvote 1