Death

LazaGNR

• 2 weeks later...

IMV Blueline has set a December 7 release date for the "Live In Japan" DVD from DEATH. The 1995 TV broadcast runs 77 minutes and features the following track listing:

01. Spiritual Healing

02. The Philosopher

03. Suicide Machine

04. Crystal Mountain

05. Jealousy

06. Zero Tolerance

07. Lack Of Comprehension

08. Flattening Of Emotions

09. Empty Words

10. Open Casket

11. Symbolic

12. Zombie Ritual

13. Pull The Plug

For more information, visit MVD.

99 posto ljudi nije pocelo da slusa death metal sa death-om. Ja znam sta je kod nas slusala starija generacija metalaca koji su isli u srednju skolu za vreme zlatnih dana dm-a ('90, '91, '92) i slusao se bome pre svega ND i morbidi, obucjari, deicide.. i death tu i tamo.

Obućari su predvodili čini mi se

U prilog tome i gomiletina onih jevtinih majica iz Bezistana sa najneverovatnijim varijacijama iskrivljenog logotipa

IMV Blueline has set a December 7 release date for the "Live In Japan" DVD from DEATH. The 1995 TV broadcast runs 77 minutes and features the following track listing:

01. Spiritual Healing

02. The Philosopher

03. Suicide Machine

04. Crystal Mountain

05. Jealousy

06. Zero Tolerance

07. Lack Of Comprehension

08. Flattening Of Emotions

09. Empty Words

10. Open Casket

11. Symbolic

12. Zombie Ritual

13. Pull The Plug

For more information, visit MVD.

zakon, taj je među boljim njihovim koncertima :pivopije:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kakva vest. Malo je počela priča da ide na kurac zbog stalnog ponavljanja "That just what brothers/sisters/singers/štagod do". A Hammerheart se još jednom pokazali kao lopovčine, pitam se dokle će da se provlače sa time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DEATH's seventh and final album, "The Sound Of Perseverance", will be reissued on February 15, 2011 in North America (February 21 internationally) via Relapse Records. The first in a series of official DEATH reissues slated for 2011, "The Sound Of Perseverance" has been remastered and expanded to include a second disc of previously unreleased demo material. The reissue will also include enhanced artwork (see below) and liner notes from the original cover artist, Travis Smith, as well as liner notes from DEATH guitarist Shannon Hamm and never-before-seen photographs from "The Sound Of Perseverance" era. A special deluxe version of the "The Sound Of Perseverance" reissue will also be made available exclusively via Relapse mailorder and digitally via iTunes. The deluxe version will include a third bonus disc of unreleased material. Additional reissue details, including pre-order options, will be announced shortly.

deathsound2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...