Between The Buried And Me

super je, da.

trebao bi malo vise lik cleanove da peva, jednolican mu je taj scream dosta, narocito preko ovakve muzike.

jel bi se bunio neko kad bih prebacio ovo na prog? nisu brat bratu ni k od kora vec pola decenije bar.

death/prog/avant, mogu da biraju :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As expected, Between The Buried And Me will be recording a new EP this month. The group is currently in Toronto, Canada and will track the material during the next ten days with engineer/producer David Bottrill at the helm. In addition to winning three Grammys, Bottrill has produced several notable releases, including Tool's Aenima, King Crimson's Thrak, and Muse's Origin of Symmetry.

According to the band, "a half hour of new music" will be recorded.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NEXT CHAPTER IN AWARD-WINNING BAND's STORIED CAREER SET TO UNFOLD

Celebrated progressive rock / cutting-edge metal band BETWEEN THE BURIED AN ME (also BTBAM) has inked a worldwide recording deal with Metal Blade Records. The award-winning North Carolina quintet will kick off the partnership with the April release of its new album The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues.

"We are delighted in the opportunity to join the Metal Blade family," commented BTBAM guitarist Paul Waggoner. "Their commitment to heavy music over the years is inspiring and we look forward to becoming a part of the ever-growing legacy of the label. Our new release, titled "The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues" will hit the streets in April. We are confident that our dedicated fans will appreciate it and hopeful that we will gain the attention of some new ears as well. In closing, I'd like to reference a quote from the illustrious Joe Dirt: "Life's a garden, dig it."

Further details on The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues will be made available soon. The LP will contain the first new music from BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME since the release of 2009's The Great Misdirect, which landed at #36 on the Billboard Top 200 in its first week of release. BTBAM supported the album with a full scale North American headlining tour and live dates across Europe, Australia and Japan as well as a U.S. tour as hand-picked support for like-minded rockers Mastodon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WosaaN49zm8

Edited by azal

skroz sam u fazonu da bi mnogo bolji bili kad bi ovaj samo clean pevao. ima jedan od najdosadnijih growl vokala ikad.

Apsolutno.

ekstremno monoton growl, samo celan da peva bilo bi mnoogo bolje... mada kad krene ono Swim to the Moon ludilo nema tu šta da se peva, tako je možda i najbolje :D

skroz sam u fazonu da bi mnogo bolji bili kad bi ovaj samo clean pevao. ima jedan od najdosadnijih growl vokala ikad.

Totalno se slažem, btw meni su oni zanimljivi tek otkad su krenuli full on u progresivu (samo dva poslednja) tako da ne bih imao ništa protiv izbacivanja growlera.

• Upvote 1

Da dobar je i Alaska: Selkies, All Bodies... tu ima nekih skroz Garmovskih cleanova.... A šta znam, taj growl, to im je sad kao pučana vrpca koja ih vezuje za tu metalcore ekipu, kapiram da ima pregršt likova koji ni ne kupuju albume bez namuđenog growlovanja i cheap brakedownova.

Edited by Лука