Arditi are a duo from Sweden but sound more like they're from Germany during World War Two. I do enjoy this military style stuff and so far there hasn't been an overkill of it. Also Arditi do it pretty well. The duo consists of H. Möller (Puissance) and M. Björkman. There's menacing photos of them both inside the CD booklet (!) which is their follow up to the "Unity of Blood" 7".

There's eight tracks here mixing bombastic and symphonic sound with dark atmospheric soundscapes. The opener, 'Determination', has howling wind mixed with military drums and voice samples. I have no idea where these are from or what they mean but sound good anyway! 'Sturm V' is even darker with its haunting strings again mixed with pounding drums and samples. 'Unity Of Blood' is darker still. More drums here echoing over voice samples and some keyboard sounds. It's quite ambient and dreamlike. The title track has whistling over military marching style drums which sounds quite chirpy although there's still some dark howling in the background giving it a sinister edge. 'Bless Our Arms' starts with Death In June's 'Til The Living Flesh is Burned' drum sounds but quickly drifts into some extreme ambient dark sounds. There's another sample over this but this time in English - a well spoken gent discussing military tactics! It plunges even further into darkness still with 'Sun of Predappio' which is more ritualistic than military but still has those samples giving it a warlike feel. 'Holy Order' is almost completely dark ambient like the sort of thing Valefor would do. Closing track, 'Militant Struggle', lifts things a bit with its pounding drums and angry feel although still saturated in a shroud of darkness. Overall this is a great CD: you feel the intensity of German marching music but with a feeling like they're descending into hell!

Edited by mor+icia

• 5 weeks later...

E , poskidala sam gomilu stvari sa neke mp3 stranice prophecy records-a,uglavnim imate tu Hekate,OTWAM,Tenhi,Orplid i neshto shto se meni mnogo dopalo a zove se Naervaer ,neki Norvezani ........ako je nekog zanimalo ,konachno sam nabavila Pilori ,malo kopiraju DCD ali imaju i originalnih ideja... icon_smile.gif

opet ja icon_smile.gif ...moram ovo da podelim s vama.....provalila sam neki neofolk webzine ,zove se Seidr i osim shto je %^&* informativan ima krasnu kolekciju mp3ki,shto je idealno za ljude koje se tek pochinju da prouchavaju neofolk (as me) ili koji bi hteli da chuju neshto od odredjenog benda a ne mogu da nabave album icon_mrgreen.gif ...ispod cu vam dati adresu,samo josh da kazem da sam otkinula na pesmu Fire&Ice :Lady of the Vanir,da su me danas zgazila kola ne bih zalila jer sam chula neshto ovako dobro icon_smile.gif

http://seidr.woods.ru

• 5 months later...

ja sam u zadnjih 2-3 meseca otkinula na Fire+Ice , toliko sam se naprzila da me je prosto blam...mnogo mi se svidja Ianov glas a i brate , mnogo su teshki i depresvni.....nego , chitala sam neki interviju s njim i chini mi se da je nacista, ne? (ubih se trazeci njihove textove ali ih nisam uspela naci)

jesam, dapace imam sve sto su izdali tj radi se o Michaelu Moynihanu koji je napisao i Lords of Chaos. najbolje sto mozes poslusati je Absinthe, cd u suradnji s francuskim Les Joyaux de la Princesse, jos mi je draza lp verzija Absinthia Taetra koja je nedavno izisla i na cd-u.

Moynihan je inace bio i u Boyd Riceovom NON-u i aktivan je clan americke Chrch of Satan.

sto se tice politicko povijesnog opredjeljenja, ima tu i nesto nordijskog utjecaja ali vise je desnicarskog uvjerenja, evo i citata iz jednog intervjua, isprva sam htjela navesti jos citata ali smatram da nije nuzno previse govoriti o ideologiji slusajuci glazbu jer sama glazba nosi u sebi puno vise od toga, ne zastaje samo na tome i namijenjena je mnogo siroj publici slobodnog uma i bez predrasuda - na svakome je da sam odluci kako ce shvatiti poruku nekog znaka ili citata; ako je nekome odredjena glazba suvise sugestivna za njegov ukus neka ju jednostavno ne slusa i problem rijesen icon_da.gif

u svakom slucaju,bend iskreno preporucam. live album Blot cak mi je drazi od studijskog The Gospel of Inhumanity .

How did Blood Axis come about? What does the name itself imply? Was the Axis part of it chosen at least in part to imply Fascism? What's the background of its emblem the Gothic Cross, and why did you select that? What is the significance of the Mithraic cult for Blood Axis?

Blood Axis came about as I wanted to create an entity that would more powerfully and specifically represent my beliefs and goals. It was formed in 1989, although the idea had been gestating for much longer than that. The name to me represents life itself: blood, violence, sex, heredity, and an undefinable mythic spiritual quality as well. Of course I was well aware of the fascist connotation of the word Axis, and accepted this willingly. In choosing the symbol for the project, the =RUCKENKREUTZ seemed appropriate for many reasons. I wanted something simple and distinct, visually representating and axis or unity. Additionally, it contains other powerful symbols within its form: sunwheels revolving in either direction, four Thor's Hammers, etc. Of course the symbol also has Christian connections (although it's much older than that), which I think add another (not necessarily negative) element to its mythic resonance. The cult of Mithras was something I discovered while doing original research for Blood Axis. The more I read, the more fascinated I became. The blood symbolism in Mithraism is especially strong, as is the pagan/ anti-Christian foundation, and it can be related closely to something like Asatru (which I am also involved with), for both are native Indo-European warrior religions.

posto na sluzbenoj stranici nema bogzna sto, evo i link s nesluzbene:

http://www.diaboli.com/bloodaxis/frameset.htm

od pjesama prvo skini ako naravno jos nisi Absinthe i Reign I forever icon_razz.gif

• 3 months later...

icon_smile.gif dobru si mi lekciju odrzala...i hvala ti na informacijama o BA, nadam se da ce se Heretique smilovati i skinuti mi neshto od njih icon_mrgreen.gif

prelushala sam kompletnu diskografiju Sol invictusa (posle chega sam danima depresivna i bolesna i morate me lopatom vaditi iz kreveta) i tvrdim da su raniji albumi , na kojima Ian , Bog lichno , peva mnogo boji od ovih kasnijih radova (mada je Blade prilichno dobar)..takodje tvrdim da je Birdking od Fire+Ice-a najjachi album neofolka...... icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trenutno slusham jedne jako simpatichne likove , zovu se Merlons of Nehemiah , Shvabe , vishe su medieval nego neofolk ali prilichno su dobro uklopili stare instrumente i moderan zvuk...

'ajde Nemanja da se dogovorimo za taj Blood Axis...

• 2 weeks later...