Ancient

AMON RA

• 4 months later...

Vest nije baš nova, stara je oko 4 meseca al mene je iznenadila....

» GROM has officially quit ANCIENT. As of today, GROM is no longer part of the cult extreme metal band's lineup. "I decided to end my official envolvement with ANCIENT for a number of reasons," Diego said in a statement. "It has been a nice and rewarding five years, full of great experiences and I wish to thank all the other guys in the band and all the great fans, but I have reached a point in my career where I simply feel I need to move on."

" Grom has different priorities than the other people in the band, as well as musical differences and personal differences, after a number of long discussions we agreed that for the moment it's better to have Grom as a session drummer, not being involved in the band's financial decisions and general management" - Aphazel

GROM's collaboration with ANCIENT will continue as long as the band finds the situation beneficial, but only on a "session" basis. He will be concentrating on his "session drummer" career as well as his numerous other projects, including extreme-metal-gothic-prog band HORTUS ANIMAE. Grom is also evaluating several offers for an eventual new "main band."

imala sam sve od njih ranije(u kompjuteru),ali onda sam dozivela tu 'srecu' da mi padne sistem... icon_mad.gif

nije los bend...nekad sam bas raspolozena da ih slusam,mada...nije me hvatalo to raspolozenje skoro...

Kad porastem bicu zli Bljak Metalac! mad.gificon_twisted.gifmad.gif

Edited by <Ph@NtoMinTHeMirRoR>

• 2 years later...
Mad Grandiose Bloodfildes je jedan od najjoriginalnijih albuma.

A ovo sto sada sviraju nema pojma sa njihovim ranijim izdanjima.

Slazhem se.Mada,svidja mi se njihova pesma "The Truth Unveiled" sa "Night Visit" albuma,ali samo ta pesma,iako veze nema sa njihovim ranijim radovima..Ali tekst te pesme ne mogu da nadjem nigde...:(

The Truth Unveiled

An innocent little girl,

Hungry for wisdom,

But she searches in places so unsafe,

Unaware, and uncautious

A dark and rainy, Sunday afternoon

At the misty field, over the hill,

She's walking alone, on her own little paths,

Knowing nothing of what this day will bring

As she is standing by the pond,

Her eyes catch a glimpse

Of a shiny, white shape

Heart beating faster now, as she approaches the form

Nervous but helplessly drawn,

To see what's before her eyes

As she's coming closer, she's struck with fear

Before her feet, lies an angel, bleeding!

Her wings torn, asunder,

Like a helpless prey,

Consumed by a vicious beast!

Her figure drenched in blood,

Seeming nearly, human,

As she is lying there,

Like a helpless victim

As she gaze into her eyes,

A voice from beyond enter her mind,

A frightening tale of the final truth,

A tale from the land of the dead.

darklyrics.com do groba. :da:

The Truth Unveiled

An innocent little girl,

Hungry for wisdom,

But she searches in places so unsafe,

Unaware, and uncautious

A dark and rainy, Sunday afternoon

At the misty field, over the hill,

She's walking alone, on her own little paths,

Knowing nothing of what this day will bring

As she is standing by the pond,

Her eyes catch a glimpse

Of a shiny, white shape

Heart beating faster now, as she approaches the form

Nervous but helplessly drawn,

To see what's before her eyes

As she's coming closer, she's struck with fear

Before her feet, lies an angel, bleeding!

Her wings torn, asunder,

Like a helpless prey,

Consumed by a vicious beast!

Her figure drenched in blood,

Seeming nearly, human,

As she is lying there,

Like a helpless victim

As she gaze into her eyes,

A voice from beyond enter her mind,

A frightening tale of the final truth,

A tale from the land of the dead.

darklyrics.com do groba. :da:

Divno..Hvala ti mnogo!A problem je shto sam ja to trazhila prvo na dark lyrics sajtu,ali nije bilo...Hvala ti;)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Dear Ancient fans around this crazy world,

It has been a long time since we launched news from Ancient, and many of you have gotten the impression that the band laid off after the Night Visit tours.

I do admit that there has been times I believed the band had come to an end, especially after lack of inspiration for creating new music, having members practically spread around the globe and a rather tough situation with people downloading all music instead of buying cds, all in all made it look very dark and unrealistic that the band could come back and keep making albums again, and somehow I've felt it all slowly fading away.

I am glad though, to announce that Ancient is no longer dead and we are again working on a new album. It's hard to guess when we can be ready for recording, but I believe the beginning of 2012 can be the time for entering the studio, which means we can be looking at a release for spring next year.

The new material I have been working with is a bit different than the older albums of Ancient, it is after all 7 years since Night Visit and during the years I've been inspired by many various kinds of music, not just metal. But I think our fans will easily recognize our style also with the new album. It seems most of the tracks will be more melodic than the ones on Night Visit and some will also be more technical somehow, without going too far in that direction. I have a feeling this album will become something VERY special and will please our fans beyond expectations.

On a more personal note I can announce that as of lately I am now a Christian ( yes, I know some of you will freak out when reading this, but hey, I am basically the same guy as before )

I am still living in Greece, and if things goes as planned I will be able to settle down here for good in about a year or two. Learning the Greek language doesn't happen over night exactly. Things and plans may change, you never know, but for the moment this is my plan. It is sometimes an uncomfortable situation with having the other band members in Italy ( Dhilorz ), USA ( Luci ) and the UK ( Nick Barker) but we will manage it, we always did in the past.

I believe we can launch a little mp3 file here some time after the summer, with a clip of a new track, to let you all get a taste of what's about to come.

There are also possibilities of some live performances later this year, but at the moment we do not have anything confirmed. Any possible dates will of course be posted on the page here as soon as they become confirmed !

At last, I will tell you that I have decided to do a change to my artistic name, my new name being simply "Zel". My close friends and some fans know already that I have been using this name for years, and in some ways I find this as a natural change, even though most of you out there will find it weird, I know.

We do look forward to come back to the scene again and give you more new music and live performances with that special touch which always made the band Ancient somewhat different to the others in the scene around us. We know there are thousands of you out there waiting for us to come back, and you will be glad to see your wait was not in vain !

Zel ( aka Aphazel )

Bonus: Deadly Kristin je postala Muslimanka: http://www.deadlykristin.com/biography.html

:haha:

Edited by Grobodan

''We do look forward to come back to the scene again and give you more new music and live performances with that special touch which always made the band Ancient somewhat different to the others in the scene around us. We know there are thousands of you out there waiting for us to come back''.

Zel (aka Aphazel)

Evo svi smo samo na tebe čekali...