Cynic

• 2 months later...

Paul Masdival ima projekat sa ribom što je pevala ženske vokale na Traced in Air i Carbon Based Anatomy.

onward_with_love.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/onwardwithlove/sets/kali-in-my-arms/s-8k2zu

Nabio je masku kokoške na facu i sad je mističan umetnik. Mnogo su bolji bili kao hipi klinci sa Floride nego kao sredovečni homoseksualci.

• Upvote 1

ne znam sto se zalis, ne pise cynic nigde, ko su "oni"?

masvidal jedino taj full-elevator fazon moze sad da iznese ocigledno. na cynic cd-u to ispada ocajno ali u ovakvom setapu je ok, nema prog pretenzija, prozracne melodije, voznja...thumbs up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ja bih samo da te podsetim, za čime ti u stvari tuguješ

Ti ili nikad nisi slushao cynic ili nikad nisi slushao pop rock,ovo je uzasni cynic i uzasni pop rock

Njima većine listi lately, ili bar od prošle godine kad gledah, dosta dosta novog materijala ima.

bolje da ne kvarimo utisak sa prva dva

Ovo.

Tad su bili gejevi obasuti srecom sto su ih ljudi posle 15 godina shvatili, sad su prihvaceni uspesni gejevi koji farbaju profilke na fejsu u dugine boje dok snimaju elevator friendly muziku.

Ne mogu se ona dva koncerta nikad ponoviti

• 2 months later...

It is with a heavy heart that I post today's CYNIC news. CYNIC is no longer an active band. Due to artistic and personal differences, the second chapter in the ‘BOOK OF CYNIC’ has come to an end.

I will say the last shows we played in JAPAN have left me with a positive charge, even though they were the last live performances with Paul, Sean Malone & I on the same stage. My longstanding creative partnership with Paul, which started when we were very young kids in south Florida, has simply endured so much friction that there is no way, from my perspective, that CYNIC can be salvaged, repaired or kept afloat by any means.

I profusely apologize to the fans who were not only expecting us in China & Taiwan (that was not our fault), but to the fans who were planning to see us in Europe next month. These things happen, unfortunately, to bands. There can be differing levels of conflicts and/or differences in opinions, musical directions, or perspectives. Sometimes these things are insurmountable, and no amount of time or effort can resolve them. This is the case with CYNIC.

This page will stay up, and of course there are our respective personal pages and websites that will continue to let everyone know what we’re doing individually.

I wish all of you love & peace.

-Sean

Televisa presenta

Paul Masvidal

ial breakup or the tour being cancelled. I'm honestly somewhat relieved it's finally over since it's been quite challenging over the years but I'm also trying to figure out how to possibly salvage this tour (with a new drummer) since the damage he's causing by pulling out at this last minute is inconceivable for me at the moment. Please share this message with friends or fans as Sean has taken me off our FB page so I can't access it at the moment. Love to you all. I apologize for the drama...but sometimes life gets messy.