Cynic

Izreklamirao ih Reinert, ali se drama i dalje nastavlja.

Here's a post to see Sean Malone, Paul Masvidal and Matt Lynch play CYNIC's music October 3rd. And for the last time, CYNIC was Paul and I. Sean Malone was a hired gun. Like Robin, and like Brandon. He was not a member. So he had no vote in any CYNIC related business and was not a part of the partnership which is a legal binding document. So for those who think I didn't consult the band are misinformed.

• 4 weeks later...

Sean Reinert: Wow.... I'm even amazed. Jan 19th 2015 I was 296 pounds & today I have officially lost 90 pounds!!!(40 kilos). The human body is truly resilient!!!‪#‎seanreinert‬ ‪#‎weightloss‬ ‪#‎drummingkeepsyoufit‬ ‪#‎wholefoods‬

----->"od kako sam prestao da ga primam u bulju, smršao sam 40 kila"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just need to clarify a few things since I am now receiving interviews asking about the new demo release on Century Media. I, Jason and Tony had nothing to do with this. Paul and I negotiated the deal in 2015 and since the split after Japan in September of 2015 Paul has cut off all collaboration with this project. I don't even have a copy. So while I continue to try resolve the fate of CYNIC - know that that release (besides the musical content) is all Paul. Some of you might like that, some might not care- however I needed to send out this blank statement so I stop receiving questions and interviews about a record that I and the other musicians were shut out of.

59078388.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I post with a heavy heart, but also a lightened spirit. A settlement has been reached between Paul and I in regards to CYNIC. I am unable to disclose any of the details regarding this agreement but I am at peace with the arrangement. I am going to step aside from CYNIC and continue with my personal projects - Paul is going to continue with CYNIC and his.

I want to take this last Facebook post as an opportunity to humbly thank all of the musicians, engineers, technicians, companies, booking agents, managers, crew, press, labels and friends that I've worked with (and will likely continue to) over this past 30-year span.

Most of all - I would like to thank the fans, who to this day still blow me away with their loyalty and love. You've always been the inspiration and the fuel for the machine!

To Paul, I sincerely wish him and the musicians he hires nothing but the best.

If you are interested in what's going on in my world check out some of the links below:

Love,

Sean

Facebook: Sean Reinert

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/seanreinertofficial

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seanreinert/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...