My Dying Bride

nepenthe

My Dying Bride vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe has addressed recent rumours that the band is breaking up after the band were forced to cancel upcoming live shows and some cryptic statuses were posted on their Facebook page. He has issued a statement on the group's official page which reads as follows:

"I would like to quash some recent rumours regarding the demise of My Dying Bride in the light of our previous statements. We most certainly are NOT splitting up and in fact are vigorously composing the next album right now. The reason we have had to cancel a run of shows is due to a severe and fearful illness that has struck a member of my immediate family for which I have now dedicated all my time until signs of improvement. The other five members of the band however are working hard to produce the next opus which will be our debut for new label partners Nuclear Blast and will be released in 2018. I will do my part when the time comes and I can assure fans that it is going to be suitably epic.

"Apologies to all who were looking forward to seeing us perform live but rest assured, we will be back!

"Cheers

"Aaron Stainthorpe"

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dobro je ovo, još efektnije deluje sa spotom, ali bi Andy mogao malo više da se potrudi oko rifova, ima melanholije, ali na poslednjih par izdanja fali ona njegova čvršća strana.. elem, fino što Aron ne štedi glas, barem na ovoj stvari..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Poprilično monoton album, sve u istom tempu nekako i utopljeno u identičnu atmosferu. Prija mi lično što je album baš gitarski, klavijatura ima tek u naznakama. Aaron dobro otpevao, produkcija isto odlična. Ima super momenata ali i nekih delova gde tačno čuješ gubitak inspiracije, tek da se popuni prostor. Aj da kažemo solidno, sve u svemu.