Nightrage

Geozee

Oni su prosle godine svirali s Bolt Throwerom, Malevolentom i Necrophagistom koliko se sjecam, bas su me smorili, njihova muzika nikako nije moj film, koliko god oni bili usvirani il sta vec.

Edited by +Abigail+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Izašao neki best of sa par novih pesama, ne znam koji đavo oni to izbacuju kad su mogli samo reizdati prvi album i efekat bi bio isti :mhihi:

http://www.mediaboom.org/mp3/322336-nightrage-vengeance-descending-2010-2cd.html

edit: vidi stvarno, ceo prvi disk Sweet vengeance :haha:

Edited by Grobodan

• 1 month later...
I’ve been on the receiving end of a myriad of compliments and complaints about Gun Shy Assassin. One of the more popular complaints has been that I “cover” certain genres too much. That confuses me a bit, because I don’t think that’s true. But hey — I don’t think there can be too much when it comes to metal…unless its djent.

So, I held off on doing a post about the new Nightrage record all morning. I let that criticism permeate my brain and prevent me from doing something I wanted to do. But fuck it — I will not let a few misguided complaints dictate my decisions.

Nightrage have completed fifteen pre-production songs for their next full-length release, and plan to start tracking the effort this June. The group plans to commence tracking in June.

“This time, we have chosen a different approach in the recording process,” says Marios Iliopoulos. “All drums, bass, and guitars will be recorded at Zero Gravity Studios in Athens, Greece. Some of you might remember, this location was the set for our latest video ‘Wearing A Martyr’s Crown.’” I sure do. Not.

“On this record we want to break up the monotony of the typical Scandinavian weather/scenery and head to one of the most beautiful countries this band has ever played. So once again, Greece is our destination! Antony will head into Arcane Digital Recording (located in sunny Chandler, Arizona) with our good friend Ryan Butler (Landmine Marathon, Misery Index, Phobia, Exhumed) for the vocal recordings. Another first for the band, trying out an American studio will be an interesting change. But for those of you who know Ryan’s work, you can expect the result to be old school and punishing.”

• 3 months later...

Multi-national thrashers NIGHTRAGE have set "Insidious" as the title of their fifth album, due on September 27 (one day earlier internationally) via Lifeforce Records. The CD features guest appearances by Gus G. (OZZY OSBOURNE, FIREWIND), Tomas S. Englund (EVERGREY), Apollo Papathanasio (FIREWIND, SPIRITUAL BEGGARS), John K (BIOMECHANICAL) and the band's former frontman Tomas Lindberg (also known for his work with AT THE GATES, THE CROWN and LOCK UP).

Commented the band: "We recorded the music at Zero Gravity studios on Athens, Greece with our great friend Terry Nikas at the helm. He did a fantastic job and provided us with an amazing environment and atmosphere to make the best record possible.

"Antony [Hämäläinen] had the pleasure as well to work on the vocals in a very different setting with Ryan Butler at his Arcane Digital Recording studio in Arizona. Ryan has been assisting us with demo sessions since the last album and it felt very natural for us to try the final product with him. We then went to Studio Fredman located in Gothenburg, Sweden for the mix and master. Our longtime producer Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd worked long and hard to make the best out of what we gave them.

"We have recorded sixteen songs overall, and, as we promised before, our guest players actually need no introduction."

"Insidious" track listing:

01. So Far Away (intro)

02. Delirium Of The Fallen (w/ Apollo Papathanasio)

03. Insidious (w/ Tomas Lindberg)

04. Wrapped In Deceitful Dreams (w/ Gus G. and Tom S. Englund)

05. Hate Turns Black

06. Sham Piety (w/ Tomas Lindberg)

07. Cloaked In Wolf Skin

08. This World Is Coming To An End (w/ Tomas Lindberg, Apollo Papathanasio)

09. Utmost Ends Of Pain

10. Poignant Memories

11. Hush Of Night

12. Poisoned Pawn

13. Solar Eclipse (Prelude) (w/ John K)

14. Solar Corona (w/ Gus G. and Tom S. Englund)

15. Emblem Of Light (outro) (w/ John K)

Japanese bonus track and digital-only bonus:

16. Photograph (DEF LEPPARD cover; w/ Apollo Papathanasio)

• 3 weeks later...