Kreator

Dr Hiroshima

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Happy new year to all the freaks, fans, friends and supporters! It'stime for a general update so you all know what we're up to.

"First off: Thanks to all of you for making 2009 one of the wildest and most successful years for KREATOR! The 'Hordes of Chaos'tour has taken us to many places we have never played at before and wewere always surprised by the great response in cities like Beijing,Krasnodar, San Salvador or Guatemala City. Metal rules the planetEVERYWHERE!

"What's next for us? We're really looking forwardto returning to North America in March, and yes, even though I am thekind of guy that doesn't even celebrate his own birthday, KREATORturns 25 in 2010! We want to make this year a little special by playinga classic old-school set in 2010 with a couple of songs we haven'tperformed live in a while. For this we need your help! Check the forumfor the vote of which songs we should put into the setlist. The onesthat you pick will make it into the setlist. The vote only lasts toFebruary 1st! So be quick!

"Yes — the rumors are true! The 'ultra edition' of 'Hordes Of Chaos' is coming! Check [the band's official web site] for more details very soon!

"Essen is the European capitol of culture in 2010! This means, that some major media is getting interested in KREATOR now. We'll appear at 'Ard Morgenmagazin'on January 8th between 6 and 9 a.m. In case, you have nothing to do andyou're awake, check it out; we'll be performing two songs live fromZeche Zollverein on national television!

"2009 is history! Let's make 2010 even more killer!!!!!"

Sad ih dovodite u Srbiju!!

Evo sta sam ja stavio :rockdevil:

01. Terror Zone

02. When The Sun Burns Red

03. Agents Of Brutality

04. Love Us Or Hate Us

05. One Of Us

06. Behind The Mirror [Whole song]

07. Toxic Trace

08. Total Death

09. Bonebreaker

10. Lambs To The Slaughter [Cover] :bigblue:

Edited by Morphy

Imam ovo na originalu, imam nekoliko cdova koje je ta izdavacka kuca izdala, sve tributi, death, pantera, slayer, death itd

Ako neko oce mozemo da se menjamo za kreator, a mogu i da prodam.

Imam ovo na originalu, imam nekoliko cdova koje je ta izdavacka kuca izdala, sve tributi, death, pantera, slayer, death itd

Ako neko oce mozemo da se menjamo za kreator, a mogu i da prodam.

PS:Ovo za menjanje vazi samo za kreator tribute ne i za ostale...

Konkretno panteru sam poklonio jer je bio sranje tribjut, bendovi su samo ubrzali ili usporili njihive stvari,

slejer dupli takodje poklonio, cini mi se da je ostao samo tribjut tu Kreator, king dajmond, det, i patareni... i jos ponesto al ne mogu sad da se setim sta..

• 1 month later...

KREATOR SIGNS WITH NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS

Mille`s Statement:

"Hey freaks,

we`re happy to anounce that Kreator has just signed a new long- dated deal with Nuclear Blast!

Based on a friendship to Andy Siry (head of A&R of Nuclear Blast) that lasted for decades we will now finally join forces on a professional level!

Becoming a part of the NB-family means a lot to us and together with the world`s biggest Metal label we will conquer the future!"

Andy Siry (head of A&R of Nuclear Blast):

"Nuclear Blast proudly presents the signing of KREATOR!!!

For me another 'thrash dream' has come true with the signing of Germany’s finest and Europe’s leading thrash legends KREATOR!!!

I still remember the day when I heard ‘Endless Pain’ for the first time, I became a huge fan of the band.

I have been following KREATOR through their career and I built up a very good friendship with Mille.

The last years I have been working very hard to make it possible that KREATOR would join the Nuclear Family.

Together we are looking into a very bright future in which we will be leading KREATOR onwards to world domination!"

Mislim da nije los ovaj potez. Posto ih je SPV u poslednje vreme zavitlavao, tj. saputavao... Jeste da je to najkomercijalnija kuca, ali neka.

Како иду ствари, Нуклеар ће да угаси све остале диско куће...

Пази колико омиљених бендова прешло тамо: Имолејшн, Сафокејшн, Креатор, Вејдер, Анлиш....Леле...добро, барем ће албуми и њихова музика имати већу популарност и бољу дистрибуцију по свету!

Edited by Kriki

• 3 weeks later...

German thrash metal veterans KREATOR kicked off their NorthAmerican tour last night (Wednesday, March 3) at Jaxx in Springfield,Virginia. The band is celebrating its 25th anniversary by playing a"classic old-school set . . with a couple of songs [they hadn't]performed live in a while."

KREATOR's setlist was as follows:

01. Choir of the Damned (intro)

02. The Pestilence

03. Hordes of Chaos

04. Phobia

05. Enemy of God

06. Impossible Brutality

07. Endless Pain

08. Pleasure to Kill

09. Terrible Certainty

10. Extreme Aggressions

11. Coma of Souls