House M.D.

Anоnymous

Obozavam ovu seriju. :wub:

Sezona 4 ima par fantasticnih epizoda ukljucujuci i poslednje dve. Priznajem, plakala sam. Genijalno totalno.

Ipak, cini mi se da je 4 sezona ipak sve u svemu dosta losija od prve tri. Nekako bledja, losije obradjeni likovi, dosadnija. Mada ako uzmemo straj scenarista u obzir to je to. Neko je krpio scenario sto je bolje umeo ali ne dovoljno dobro.

Zato je 5 sezona fantasticna!!!!

Wanna little spoiler?? :):):):)

Which House Md Character are you?

Your Result: Gregory House

Congratulations, you're the snarky bastard Dr. Gregory House. You're a genius doctor and you enjoy annoying your boss. There's a rumor that you and your best friend are gay though...

:P

http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_house_md_character_are_you

Guest Bata Životinja

Your Result: Robert Chase :)

Conrats, you are Dr. Robert Chase. You are smart, but don't like to show it. You do as you're told most times and are teased by the others because you actually do what your boss tells you. You are also undeniably cute, which also causes teasing...

pa ovo nije uopšte tačno :)

A bromance or "man-crush" is a close but non-sexual relationship between two men. Coined in the 1990s, the term has historically referred to a relationship between heterosexuals, but in the late 2000s the term gained currency in describing such relationships when one of the men is gay.

:huh:

Zanimljivo mi je kako su opisali House-ov i Wilson-ov odnos kroz ono gore, ima smisla, ali ja i dalje ne verujem da je neko smislio naziv za takav slucaju, za nepoverovati.

Kviz je prelos ispade da sam Foreman, a uopsteno dobro znam za sebe da vise vucem ka Wilson-ovom liku. -_-

Edited by VoivodBG

^ hahaha

Ja ispadoh House. Zamalo Chase.

Nego, zanima me hoce li Cameron na kraju biti sa Hausom ili Cejsom? Ili ce da ih zajebe obojicu i smuva se sa Foremanom. :mhihi:

Zavrsavam 2. sezonu, ne mogu da se odvojim od kompa. -.- I onaj Chase je mnogo sladak, majku mu. :wub:

Guest Bata Životinja
^ hahaha

Ja ispadoh House. Zamalo Chase.

Nego, zanima me hoce li Cameron na kraju biti sa Hausom ili Cejsom? Ili ce da ih zajebe obojicu i smuva se sa Foremanom. :mhihi:

sa Čejsom

Zavrsavam 2. sezonu, ne mogu da se odvojim od kompa.

Ja sam pogledao 4 sezone za 5-6 dana :)

Haus je jebeni car.

Sad sam na pocetku 4. sezone... I razocarala sam se SKROZ. Cejs, Kameron i Forman imaju svojih 5 minuta u epizodi?!?!? Nije to to. :( Nije zanimljivo toliko bez njih. Iskreno se nadam da ce postati glavni likovi opet. :/ Cak ni House nije toliko zanimljiv kad njih nema.

Your Result: Allison Cameron

Congrats, I guess (:)). You're Dr. Cameron, the overemotional underling. You have strong moral beliefs and often have trouble seeing beyond them. Appearantly though, you still think it's ok to crush on someone twice your age.

Guest Bata Životinja

daj bre, House je car a Holmes nije. Tačka.

Your Result: Allison Cameron

Congrats, I guess (:)). You're Dr. Cameron, the overemotional underling. You have strong moral beliefs and often have trouble seeing beyond them. Appearantly though, you still think it's ok to crush on someone twice your age.

ne vjerujem, ali ne vjerujem :)

Mogu i hocu...samo sto je off topic:

Evo link do price...prica je druga po redu na prvoj strani.

http://www.yumetal.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=40225

Inace rad je pisan za izborni predmet "Kreativno pisanje", prof Zoran Zivkovic.

Edited by Queen_of_the_ryche

Nije.

The show's premise was created by Shore, who got the idea for the curmudgeonly title character from a visit to a teaching hospital. Initially, producer Bryan Singer wanted an American to play House, but British actor Hugh Laurie's audition convinced him that a foreign actor could play the role. Shore wrote House as a character with parallels to Sherlock Holmes — both are drug users, aloof, and largely friendless. The show's producers wanted House handicapped in some way, and gave the character a damaged leg arising from an improper diagnosis.

Parallels to Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes serves as an inspiration for the series.

Similarities between House and the famous fictional detective Sherlock Holmes appear throughout the series;[10] Shore explained that he was always a Sherlock Holmes fan, and found the character's traits of indifference to his clients unique.[5] The resemblance is evident in various elements of the series' plot, such as House's reliance on psychology to solve a case, his reluctance to accept cases he does not find interesting and House's home address (apartment 221B, the same number as Holmes' home).[11] Other similarities between House and Holmes include the playing of an instrument (Holmes plays the violin, House the piano and guitar), drug addiction (House to Vicodin and Holmes to cocaine) and House's relationship with Dr. James Wilson, who parallels Dr. John Watson.[12] Robert Sean Leonard, who portrays Wilson, has said that House and his character were originally intended to play the roles of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in the series although he believes that House's team has assumed the Watson role.[13]

Various characters on the show have names similar to characters from the Sherlock Holmes universe, in the season two finale "No Reason", House is shot by a crazed gunman credited as "Moriarty", which is the same name as Holmes' nemesis.[14] Also, the main patient in the pilot episode is named Rebecca Adler, after Irene Adler, a female character from the first Sherlock Holmes short story.[15] David Shore has said that Dr. House's name is meant as "a subtle homage" to Sherlock Holmes (i.e., homes).[6][16] In the season four episode "It's a Wonderful Lie", House receives a "second edition Conan Doyle" as a Christmas gift.[17] In the Season 5 episode "Joy to the World", House receives a book by Joseph Bell (who served as inspiration for Sherlock Holmes),[18] as a Christmas present from Wilson, along with a message that says "Greg, It made me think of you", Wilson also mentions a certain Irene Adler as the alleged sender of the present before he took credit for it.[19]

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(TV_series)

Which House Md Character are you?

Your Result: Gregory House

Congratulations, you're the snarky bastard Dr. Gregory House. You're a genius doctor and you enjoy annoying your boss. There's a rumor that you and your best friend are gay though...

'Ajde.

Guest Bata Životinja

Parallels to Sherlock Holmes blah

paralele su toliko bezveze da nemaju skoro nikakve suštinske veze među njima. Sve je posredno.

Kao obojica su narkomani, ali zašto je prvi a zašto drugi to nije važno.

House's reliance on psychology to solve a case

ovo nije ni tačno