Progressive Rock - opšta diskusija

Kamaitachi

Down And Out In London And Paris, their latest of five studio releases to date, sees prog rock band The Tangent concentrate more than ever before on their artistic expressiveness. “Our new album is a 100 per cent musical project. Where the previous album, Not As Good As The Book, was this whole multimedia thing with illustrations and science fiction novel, this one is about five pieces of music on a single CD,” keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist Andy Tillison points out. “In terms of format, it’s more like our very first album, kicking off with a 19-minute piece which I am sure fans of the band’s prog stuff are going to like. Hopefully a lot!”

TangentDownAndOut.jpg

Još manje od 6 dana :veseli:

Edited by AstralliS

Da, da :pivopije:

Odlicna lista, inace to je "best of live" disk, sa par koncerata snimci:

01. Limelight (S&A live)

02. The Spirit of Radio (R30)

03. 2112 (Rush in Rio

04. Freewill (S&A live)

05. Dreamline (R30)

06. Far Cry (S&A live

07. Subdivisions (R30

08. One Little Victory (previously unreleased, R30)

09. Closer To The Heart (Rush in Rio)

10. Tom Sawyer (S&A live

11. Working Man (R30

12. YYZ (Rush in Rio)

I glad you send pickures us, we see what you have and be very much glad for you...

hahaha, pojavi se jedan strendžer i svi spikaju engleski... no entijendo mi amigo, pero tengo a vever edna goljama bira nalivna a ora, kapiš? si, si  una grande goljama servesa pero nek je ladna hombre :haha: :haha: :haha: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I glad you send pickures us, we see what you have and be very much glad for you...

hahaha, pojavi se jedan strendžer i svi spikaju engleski... no entijendo mi amigo, pero tengo a vever edna goljama bira nalivna a ora, kapiš? si, si una grande goljama servesa pero nek je ladna hombre :haha: :haha: :haha:

Između ignorisanja čoveka (koji je pravi kolekcionar i dobre stvari preporučuje) i razgovora sa njim na srpskom da bi ti i ostali velikoSrbiYUM-a bili zadovoljni (shvatićeš, ovo je nemoguće pošto srpski ne razume jer je čovek Francuz), mi smo izabrali gle molim te, treću opciju, a to je da komuniciramo sa njim na engleskom.

If ju dont lajk it GTFO :haha:

Adervajz, džoin da bend

@Kazim

'Ta ti je to?

@Phideaux

"Some CDs of Camel" :haha:

Edited by Ајлин