Progressive Rock - opšta diskusija

Kamaitachi

U stvari, sad kad sam pogledao CD-ove, manje mi je žao. Previše savremenog proga, gde je neki oldschool? Šta je sa Gentle giant, King Crimson, Yes, Genesis ili Van der Graaf Generator? Sve što vidim od veterana je Rush-ov Moving pictures, i ako mi se ne čini, jedan Ozric tentacles.

Anyway, have a good time. :opusteno:

Nova Comus pesma:

Nadam se da će album što pre, po ovome što se može čuti, zvuči vrlo obećavajuće.

edit: Ken Hensley (Uriah Heep) - novi album

"Hi Everyone,

We are very close to finishing the new CD now. The title, 'Love & Other Mysteries' is settled, the front cover is finished and all the other cover details are being worked on. The box will include a booklet, reproducing the hand-written lyrics.

I have four vocals to do and one slide guitar part before we finish mixing and go to mastering.

We will record one more track, 'Somewhere in Paradise', that will be the pre-release single and available separately for download.

The video for 'Bleeding Heart' is done and we are now expecting to deliver the CD to the label on October 15th.

Release is planned for the first week in February and as soon as the mastering is done, we will compile a sampler for the main web site and the MySpace page so you can get a taste of what's to come.

I'll let you all know as soon as it's finished and keep in touch with further updates.

God bless,

Ken

Edited by AstralliS
  • Upvote 1

Ne znam gde bih ovo mogao da postavim, ali nek' bude ovde.

large.jpg

KEVIN HUFNAGEL - Songs for the disappeared

http://megaupload.com/?d=OLYSP1MD

Kevin Hufnagel has been playing the guitar for 20 years and is perhaps best known for his work in progressive instrumental rock band Dysrhythmia (Relapse Records) and guitar-as-wall-of-sound duo Byla. Kevin’s first full-length solo recording ‘Songs for the Disappeared’, released on his own Nightfloat Recordings imprint, is an album which seeks to unify eclectic and exploratory uses of the acoustic guitar into a cohesive and gripping whole. Tracks like the exotic “Hunter/Hunted” and “Insects Will Tell” build layer upon layer of rhythmically propulsive sound through the use of “prepared guitar” . In contrast are pieces like the haunting “The Bridge” and “Twilight Clocks”; solo guitar works at their most naked and stark. Bridging the gap between the two are atmospheric interludes such as “Night In Reverse” and “Will They Find Me” which make use of various Echoplex looping techniques and electronic processing of acoustic guitar to an almost choral effect.
  • Upvote 1

cover_182142892009.jpg

ELOY - 2009 - Visionary

Tracklist:

01. The Refuge 4:54

02. The Secret 7:45

03. Age Of Insanity 7:56

04. The Challenge (Time To Turn, Part2) 6:44

05. Summernight Symphony 4:22

06. Mystery (The Secret, Part2) 9:00

07. Thoughts 1:22

http://uploading.com/files/1b377d3f/Eloy_-_2009_westdog666_.rar/

Treba mi album "Motion Theory" benda Featherhead iz ove godine, pa ukoliko neko naleti na isti, molim da mi prosledi :bigblue:

Evo šta je napisao jedan od "Special Collaborator-a/Honorary Collaborator-a" sa arhiva o ovom bendu/albumu (iako je ocena 3):

I listened to this album for a week (on and off, I'm not a complete masochist) when asked to review it by the band., and it really is one of these albums that needs some time to get into your skull. Overall, this is a very nice effort - regardless of how full prog it can be considered, the influences are definitely there. Sometimes I hear a hint of an 80's metal riff, a bit of Nine Inch Nails or Radiohead.