Progressive Rock - opšta diskusija

Kamaitachi

nesto starije, meni jako dobar bend, preporuka samo takva :D

Trace-Birds(1975)

Birds.jpg

Ja sam ovo skinuo tek u septembru, ali tek sam sada potpuno uspeo da prostudiram album, i prosto ne verujem koliko je dobar. Ima nekih melodija i frazica da se naježiš. :) Veliki thumbs up sa moje strane. :)

The band, led by Stefano Panunzi and Nicola Lori, are joined by an impressive cast of guest musicians, including Mick Karn, Tim Bowness, Andrea Chimenti, Peter Chilvers, Nicola Alesini and Porcupine Tree members, Gavin Harrison and Richard Barbieri.Co-produced by Barbieri, the album artfully combines Ambient and Progressive Rock influences to create a sophisticated sound that incorporates delicate atmospherics, rich melodies, looping rhythms and hard-hitting riffs.Recalling aspects of Rain Tree Crow, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Eno, King Crimson and No-Man, Endless is a powerful debut statement from an Italian band in the ascendant.'

Prilično ambijentalna muzika, preporučujem MySpace preslušavanje pre skidanja.

large1449.jpg

http://rs1.rapidshare.com/files/315893800/Fjieri-Endless-2009-ONe.rar

TBEcd-cover.jpg

The Butterfly Effect: Final Conversation Of Kings (Tour Edition) (Australia-2009).

http://www.myspace.c...butterflyeffect  559971.gif

What is Tour Edition? Album played live in it's entirety,or what? Great album,one of my favorites back in 2008.

When talking of Polands' progressive rock scene,have you heard of Iluzjon? 3 albums so far,the latest was released merely a month ago,but my favorite is the first, "City Zen".

52064.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?00byautdxxx

Edited by Poor Twisted Me

What is Tour Edition? Album played live in it's entirety,or what? Great album,one of my favorites back in 2008.

When talking of Polands' progressive rock scene,have you heard of Iluzjon? 3 albums so far,the latest was released merely a month ago,but my favorite is the first, "City Zen".

The tour edition is the standard version plus six live tracks.

And I don't know Iluzjon.

Ja sam ovo skinuo tek u septembru, ali tek sam sada potpuno uspeo da prostudiram album, i prosto ne verujem koliko je dobar. Ima nekih melodija i frazica da se naježiš. :) Veliki thumbs up sa moje strane. :)

drago mi je da si preslusao i da ti se svidelo :D