Tarja Turunen

Elderane

Moglo bi da se skokne do tamo...

Ja sam za. To je subota, ne mozh' bolje. http://www.operafesztival.hu/index.php?m=1&y=8&l=2 A karte nisu ni 1500 din ako sam dobro shvatio.

DA li ce izvoditi samo klasichne kompozicije ili ce ubaciti i neshto metala?

Edited by Huszar

Ne daju mi da editujem post, pa evo ispravke prethodnog.

Moglo bi da se skokne do tamo...

http://www.operarockshow.hu

Navodno ce koncert trajati skoro 2 sata. Svirace pesme s My Winter Storm-a, dela klasichne muzike, "neochekivane rock klasike" (pretpostavljam Poison i ko zna shta josh :cool: ), Nightwish pesme, i pesme sa svog 2. josh neizdatog albuma What Lies Beneath. I to sa simfonijskim orkestrom i horom.

Cena karata je 5900 HUF do 1. aprila, a posle je 6900 HUF. Podelite sa 3 i dobijete otprilike cenu u dinarima.

Ovo bi trebalo da bude neshto nesvakidashnje.

Ja ne idem nigde dok ona ne izda nov album,mislim,nema smisla gledati jedan te isti cert koji sam gledao u Beogradu sa istim repertoarom pesama.....Lepo ona izda albumchicj,turneja,pa onda cu da razmislim dal da idem negde da vidim Tarjanu i da cujem te neke njene pesmice nove :) Ocekujem osvezenje na novom albumu sto se tice gitara,malo neke solaze ovo ono :) Ipak Kiko svira,malo da objasni neke stvari na par traka pa da bude haos :da:

Ma jesam,al ponovo,lepo je sve to ali ja hocu novi album pa onda da gledam koncert.I MWS smo slusali i NW stvari smo slushali i Enough smo slushali,samo ove 2 nove neke pesme nismo ali nije strasno.Razlika izmedju koncerta obicnog koji je bio kod nas o tog koji spominjes je ta sto ce biti taj cert nabudzeniji nekako.

Stihovi za novu pesmu Naiad, sa Tacinog bloga. Najad je valjda neka morska nimfa, jebem li ga:

Naiad

(Torsten, Angela, Adrian & Tarja)

She hears the distant soft caress

there in the gloom.

Colours surround with tenderness

guiding her through.

In the forgotten sweet abyss

another sound

twilight floating memories

always without.

Gloaming

there above the surface

an illusion

reaching down for me.

What lies beneath

beyond the ocean’s door

tranquil is the kiss

of the azure rising deep

sleeping ever more

Naiad’s mystery

what lies beneath.

Guarding their immorality

saints in the sand.

Stranger than beautiful eerie

an ancient land

Circle of sixteen turned to stone

and still they keep

shimmering crystal promises

one space between.

Breathing the newborn waves.

Kneeling for the sea she became.

Znam znam,ma,nije vredno cimanja zbog toga :)

Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen will enter the studio in early February to begin recording her new solo album, "What Lies Beneath".She writes on her web site, "In these last couple of weeks I have beendaily preparing the production, schedules, arrangements for the songsand for the album itself.

"It feels great to be able to startthe recordings very soon, since I have been waiting for the momentalready for a long time. I am truly excited to witness how all willunfold!

"The process for my second album started back in June2008. Among the first songs that my friends and I composed at thattime, a character called Naiad was born. The fantasy story of Naiad gave me the idea for the album title and for the whole album concept: 'What Lies Beneath'.

"Thelast touches for the music, last lines of lyrics and arrangements forthe songs need to be done now before getting into the studio.

"Ihave chosen the musicians for each song, the recording and mixingengineers and some the studios where the album will come alive.

"We are also starting to organize the artwork and photos for the album.

"Ithas been wonderful to be able to brainstorm again and decide thedirection the album is going to take. I hope that you will be surprisedagain by my work; because that's the way I like it.

"Therecordings of the drums will begin on February 4th. I will be in touchwith you daily from the studio, so you will have a chance to read, seeand maybe also hear what is happening there."

Turunen recently recorded three songs for a Finnish Christmas album, produced by Olli Ahvenlahti. According to Turunen, this was "a charity project for missionary workers in Finland."

Tarja's last album, "My Winter Storm", was re-released in January 2009. This double CD "extended special edition" was packed with 32 tracks, including the CD "My Winter Storm" with the addition of the song "The Seer" in its original version. The bonus disc presented several new tracks, remixes and live recordings. Among them, the new song "Enough" and "The Seer", this time featuring a duet with German rock star Doro Pesch.

Fak, moj način čitanja ovakvih članaka "preskočiti 80% reči i što pre doći do suštine" ume ponekad da izneveri. :haha:

Nego, za ovo u Miškolcu već mogu i kod nas da se kupe karte. http://www.eventim-yu.com/portal/rs/muzika/rock_pop/test_tarja_classic_and_divine/184914/performance.html