Tarja Turunen

Elderane

• 4 weeks later...

Tarja: Classic and Divine - Evo informacija za one koje zele da idu u Miskolc organizovanim prevozom...Polazak 12.juna u jutarnjim satima iz Novog Sada 9h (ukoliko ima vise od 6 putnika iz Beograda polazak ce biti iz Beograda)dolazak u Miskolc do 17h,slobodno vreme do pocetka koncerta...kocert

Tarja: Classic and Divine i nakon zavrsetka koncerta povratak za NS tj.ako ima vise od 6 putnika iz Beograda onda i za Beograd...Cena ulaznice je 25e,cena prevoza je 50e(NS-MIskolc-Novi Sad)ili 60e(BG-MIskolc-Beograd)uz uslov vise od 6 putnika iz Beograda...to je to...ko zeli da mu kupimo ulaznicu moze da pozove info:069 635 742,ili 063 635 742 Djordje Novi SAD...

P.S:kupovina ulaznica se vrsi direktno u Madjarskoj (jednom nedeljno:utorkom)i vrsi se samo za putnike koji putuju sa nasim organizovanim prevozom...

Takodje radimo i prevoz i na sve ostale koncerte u Madjarskoj,kao i kupovinu ulaznica za sledece:

METALLICA sedeca mesta tribine 80e

PETAK, 14. May 2010, 20:00

Puskás Ferenc Stadion

Budapest, Hungary

KISS - Tickets ©

KISS

Papp László Budapest Sportaréna

Budapest

Hungary

KISS Tickets

petak, 28. May 2010, 20:00

sedenje IV kategorija 38e

sedenje III kategorija 50e

sedenje II kategorija 62e

sedenje l KATEGORIJA 74e

stajanje II kategorija 52e

stajanje FAN PIT 80e

Tarja: Classic and Divine

Miskolci Jégcsarnok

Miskolc

Hungary

Tarja: Classic and Divine Tickets

Saturday, 12. Jun 2010, 21:00

Miskolci Jégcsarnok, Miskolc, Hungary

Info

Tarja Turunen at Opera-Rock Show

Miskolc International Opera Festival proudly presents Tarja Turunen's „Classic and Divine” concert at the Opera-Rock Show 2010. The soprano's concert (who has been called "the voice of Finland" by Finnish president Tarja Halonen) will take place at 21:00, 12. June 2010 (Saturday), at the Miskolc Ice Hall (Hungary).

A special setlist of nearly two hours will be compiled by Tarja for this show, including a selection of her best loved songs from My Winter Storm, classical gems, unpredictable rock covers, songs from her career with Finnish band Nightwish and songs from her new album What Lies Beneath. She will be accompanied by her own band, symphonic orchestra and choir.

Those who have been at the two previous Opera-Rock Shows in 2007 and 2008 or have heard the two live albums released out of them know that we can expect a truly great and unique concert again at Miskolc in 2010.

Tickets are available on the website of Ticket Express (http://www.eventim.hu/portal/en/) and in the European network of Eventim (http://www.eventim.com).

For further information, suprises and contests please visit our website: http://www.operarockshow.hu/ .

Miskolci Jégcsarnok

Görgey Artúr utca 19., 3530 Miskolc

Hungary

Pa, po google translate, prevod je:

The new album by Tarja Turunen (photo), entitled "What Lies Beneath" will be released through Universal Music on August 20, 2010 and will be followed by a tour that will carry the name "Beneath Europe Part 1 Tour.

According to information received from the band's management, it will take place in October and will pass through countries such as Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...